The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps Case
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 08:53:55 pm »
Emps Scape hadn't been advertised ever. Can anyone please explain this for me ? How could people find us ? we already have enough content to reach at lest 300 players. So ? Why the owner is refusing to advertise his server ? Should I as a player advertise his own server for him ? Is he afraid of being catched by Jagex again ? or what ?

#SOMEONE_EXPLAIN!
#THOMY_WHERE_ARE_YOU!

https://emps-world.net/wiki/Voting
^Answers most of your questions

People can reach us via people that are already playing the game as well, this is actually where the majority of players came from back in scape. You do not have to advertize on other servers, that wouldn't get us players.

#ForGodsSakeThisIsAllSoObvious
#WhyDoWeHaveToKeepExplainingThis
;

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 08:57:42 pm »
Emps-scape used to be on top lists and even have a voting system for a short period of time but that ended up losing us players rather than gaining any new ones. That's the reason it hasn't been implemented. Also for voting system to work it would require some sort of reward system which would make us look cheap.
How could adverting a server can cause to lose players ?  How can plus be minus ? ???
Something weird here.
People who usually wouldn't go to the top lists did because of our system and found other servers to play where levelling might be easier or whatever they were interested in.

Quote from: Thomy
Voting lists are massively being cheated on. Moreover, not all server's player counts are really legit. We've been on these voting sites (with fair voting) and didn't get anywhere, that's why we stopped doing it. Why should we give these sites thousands of clicks without really anything in return? No thanks.

On-topic: We're running advertisements and get over 40 clicks on Emps-World every day. I would like to expand that with more banners for advertisements. The next question is, if these advertisements are really worth it. Do they really bring new players? I'm not sure of that question, that's why the budget for advertisements is limited for now. I would like to spend more on ads with new banners though. Besides, Emps-World has pretty much established a solid player count now. We know that over 200 players play simultaneously every day. That's nothing to be sad about, that's something to be happy about!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:00:09 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Maxed Out

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 11:41:27 pm »
Because everyone grew up and got jobs and now it's left with garbage content already on servers years prior everything we experience new isnt new unless it's stupid or some boo shit

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 01:19:23 am »
Instead of asking those obvious questions and so on....why don't you start doing something yourself?
For example " call your mates to play, and they will call their mates and so on"

Whining,making those useless topics and asking those obvious questions to which answers you probably know yourself are pretty pointless and won't help us get anywhere.

Answers to your question "why don't we have 600+ or so anymore"  will always be the same> RSPS in general aren't that popular anymore, players of RSPS era have grown up and moved on with their lives, new generation plays other games instead, many of them haven't  even heard about runescape itself, not to mention private servers.

So yeah, have a good day and you should enjoy playing the game with the amount of people we have here
THE END
*drops the mic* :kappa:
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2017, 05:11:37 am »
Sponsored spots on Runelocus are far too expensive.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 09:51:33 am »
What is the point of playing football while you are alone ?

If you have friends playing it with you, it doesn't matter whether there is 1000 or 100 other players who you never interact with. You'll have fun nevertheless. That's something that applies to every game.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 10:40:18 am »
That moment you write a long ass shit and in the last second you remove it all cus this topic is so damn stupid lol

I don't remember seeing new faces in the last year here, we are just getting our old players back

advertising should be done, however you can't ask Thomy to spend his money on a game with 100 online players ( as people already mentioned above, advertising at runelocus or w.e its called is so damn expensive ) and I doubt we have a lot of donaters to cover that shit.

Enjoy the game while it lasts,

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2017, 12:27:11 pm »
That moment you write a long ass shit and in the last second you remove it all cus this topic is so damn stupid lol

I don't remember seeing new faces in the last year here, we are just getting our old players back

advertising should be done, however you can't ask Thomy to spend his money on a game with 100 online players ( as people already mentioned above, advertising at runelocus or w.e its called is so damn expensive ) and I doubt we have a lot of donaters to cover that shit.

I am also wondering about the Staff-Manger , How have they chosen you as a staff member in the past ? I cannot define the stupidity group that you belong Ameer.

No offensive , But I can obviously see how much you are all not caring about emps life. Its very sad and hard to spend my time here in order to improve a server that we are all playing it and you are all trying to assault me and posting an offensive replies to get attraction starting with the staff team.

In conclusion , It is my last reply here , it seems to be that my time is useless and you all will not do anything. I have been called by nostalgic and stupid due to trying to save and help and give my hand to be a unified community with unified staff to get more and more players but sadly no one is caring.

Thank you
All the best ,
Mari

Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2017, 12:58:09 pm »

I am also wondering about the Staff-Manger , How have they chosen you as a staff member in the past ? I cannot define the stupidity group that you belong Ameer.

No offensive , But I can obviously see how much you are all not caring about emps life. Its very sad and hard to spend my time here in order to improve a server that we are all playing it and you are all trying to assault me and posting an offensive replies to get attraction starting with the staff team.

In conclusion , It is my last reply here , it seems to be that my time is useless and you all will not do anything. I have been called by nostalgic and stupid due to trying to save and help and give my hand to be a unified community with unified staff to get more and more players but sadly no one is caring.

Thank you
All the best ,
Mari

Giving an opinion about how stupid his subject is, then he tries to fire back at you as a person ? yep its Emps-world

again, who are you ?

I've been promoted by 3 or 4 staff managers during my time at Emps, both scape and world, what about you ?
what have you done to the game during your time here?  apart from trying to use some complicated English words that can be replaced by simple words just to show how great your English skills is.

No we don't give a shit about how many online players are ing, same as Ott said above if you have ing friends you won't feel any difference playing.

Eventho the subject is so damn stupid, I won't ( or at least I'll try ) to not start another fights especially with under legal age kids ( it just doesn't seem fine at all )

Have a nice day, Miar.

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 01:18:48 pm »

Thank you
All the best ,
Mari

Giving an opinion about how stupid his subject is, then he tries to fire back at you as a person ? yep its Emps-world

again, who are you ?

I've been promoted by 3 or 4 staff managers during my time at Emps, both scape and world, what about you ?
what have you done to the game during your time here?  apart from trying to use some complicated English words that can be replaced by simple words just to show how great your English skills is.

No we don't give a shit about how many online players are ing, same as Ott said above if you have ing friends you won't feel any difference playing.

Eventho the subject is so damn stupid, I won't ( or at least I'll try ) to not start another fights especially with under legal age kids ( it just doesn't seem fine at all )

Have a nice day, Miar.
How much have I affected you by my reply to act with this reaction ?
It doesn't matter who am I , I am just a player that would like to support something I love playing. is that enough ?
You also claim that I am showing you my advanced skills at English , LOL,  something that I am very proud of. in addition you are calling me with someone who I do not even know. Thank you Ameer and have a good day at Majdal.

Thank you
Hatem Ibrahem

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2017, 01:30:31 pm »
I'll just show how lazy person I am and cut it here

Have a nice day, Hatem.

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2017, 01:31:26 pm »

Have a nice day, Hatem.

Good Kid.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 01:42:52 pm »

Have a nice day, Hatem.

Good Kid.

it seems like someone can't keep his mouth shut for more than 15 seconds ?
and when it comes to your ' Advanced ' English skills, actually na not at all its just shit
to start with, Staff manager not manger
Discuss instead of discus
at least instead of at lest
advertising instead of adverting

I have some free time to make sure both of us gets a warning and this topic gets closed if that's what you're looking for.

since we are still on it, lets take a look at the dude who cares about the game previous replies and when it was done
September 20, 2016, linking another person video and claiming that it is his video ( btw you've done that early in 2016 as well )
April 12, 2016,

Sir I might be mistaken, but that's not what an active user who cares about the game looks like
you're more like an attention whore.

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 01:59:35 pm »

Have a nice day, Hatem.

Good Kid.

it seems like someone can't keep his mouth shut for more than 15 seconds ?
and when it comes to your ' Advanced ' English skills, actually na not at all its just shit
to start with, Staff manager not manger
Discuss instead of discus
at least instead of at lest
advertising instead of adverting

I have some free time to make sure both of us gets a warning and this topic gets closed if that's what you're looking for.

since we are still on it, lets take a look at the dude who cares about the game previous replies and when it was done
September 20, 2016, linking another person video and claiming that it is his video ( btw you've done that early in 2016 as well )
April 12, 2016,

Sir I might be mistaken, but that's not what an active user who cares about the game looks like
you're more like an attention whore.
Oh you are spending your time to check my spelling besides my past replies which is more than funny for me.
maybe my speed of writing caused to write a little bit wrong words , but its readable as well.

I think I have understood what you meant by linking a video that doesn't belong to me , You are right with that , But my brother did it and after I have seen that i have cleared it immediately.

It is not the right time to dig old topics sir , Stop this argument. im not really happy when someone who lives near me and we both the same religion to assault me.

Thank You again.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:02:17 pm by Mariuxas »

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 02:09:09 pm »

Thank You again.

yw

some random words just to avoid the 3 words rule

Pages: 1 2 3