The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 03:38:53 pm »
It's not rocketsience, if you can't stop you get cleaned. Just accept that you will always get cleaned in a point of time in the future.
If you don't want to get cleaned then don't fucking stake, if you do happen to get cleaned then it means you didn't want it hard enough.

Staking means more to you than häving a stable bank.
You can explain it 10 different ways but if you're pussy enough to go back and whine that you can't help it then you're weak enough and you didn't want to stop staking hard enough.

If I lose a lot in wild I go staking, I stake back what I lost and leave or fucking get cleaned. I accept the risk and I don't care. Once Im in the area im ready to get cleaned cause most likely it's gonna happen.

Accept getting cleaned, stop being a pussy.

It's not a fucking huge problem that's why you can't help it or stop it, it's a game. It's yolo, you don't need to overthink about not staking and you probably wont.
If it mattered more you would stop, but it's jsut a fucking game and who cares.
So rude but truth :\

Rude? Don't be so sensitive. This is a game, after all.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 03:40:43 pm by Freestuffyay »
The following users liked this post: M3an123

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 04:18:51 pm »
It's not rocketsience, if you can't stop you get cleaned. Just accept that you will always get cleaned in a point of time in the future.
If you don't want to get cleaned then don't fucking stake, if you do happen to get cleaned then it means you didn't want it hard enough.

You can explain it 10 different ways but if you're pussy enough to go back and whine that you can't help it then you're weak enough and you didn't want to stop staking hard enough.

If I lose a lot in wild I go staking, I stake back what I lost and leave or fucking get cleaned. I accept the risk and I don't care. Once Im in the area im ready to get cleaned cause most likely it's gonna happen.

It's not a fucking huge problem that's why you can't help it or stop it, it's a game. It's yolo, you don't need to overthink about not staking and you probably wont.

this ^
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 04:47:54 pm »

-.-. I'm not ....
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 07:39:04 pm »

-.-. I'm not ....

tbh i have't seen a single post or a comment where someone12116 was polite to somebody and did not swear.
he's not sensitive, but you're just too rude and swear too much.

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 09:10:30 pm »
Since you lose your items all the time anyways..

>Get big enough bank to be ready to stake again
>Trade all your items to another acc
>Start making bank again from 0
>Repeat

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2015, 06:15:29 am »
I'll camp the duel arena, if I see you there I can rescue you. This should help to prevent you from staking. :kappa:

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015
The following users liked this post: 123456789xd, Big Chris

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2015, 12:16:39 pm »
I'll camp the duel arena, if I see you there I can ban you. This should help to prevent you from staking. :kappa:

Fixed :kappa:
The following users liked this post: M3an123, 123456789xd
Pages: 1 2 3