The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Neptune Jigy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Double xp weekends!
« on: March 12, 2019, 01:47:42 pm »
Now I don’t feel like we should have double xp weekend every weekend, but a day during the week or even on the weekend would definitely increase player log in. It might get them in to the grove of grinding something out, in that case meaning playing more! We could even have polls to choose from double tokens, xp, or maybe even double drops? A lot of different things to get players back online! This is the greatest RSPS and it deserves all off 700-800 players. The lack of players makes people not want to play!

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Double xp weekends!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 03:17:58 pm »
Congratulations you're the one.

I wouldn't mind a double xp or tokens which is something we have once in a month or 2 depends on a lot of things.
However when it comes to double drops its a big NO from me, people are already complaining about the amount of items in the server, making it double for 2 days would just kill it.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Game Wiki, Neptune Jigy

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 03:58:08 pm »
As I've already told you ingame, I wouldn't mind more dxp events/weekends, as long they become too often, like weekly or every other week. However, a monthly thing, of perhaps after an update.

Double drops won't be possible. It is impossible to put in a code.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Neptune Jigy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 04:41:30 pm »
Yes you did tell me I game but you also told me to make a post which I did! Regarding the double drops! It was an idea, that is all! I think nerfing the drop rates would be better as well. I see more Divine sigils drops than bones and bones are always a drop! Lol but it was just ideas I feel more can be done to advertise this game! Lots of things are free as well. SnapChat web, Instagram hashtags. The more people we have the more people will want to play.
Thanks for the feed back though if mods and admins agree I clearly said something right.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 05:19:17 pm »
As I've already told you ingame, I wouldn't mind more dxp events/weekends, as long they become too often, like weekly or every other week. However, a monthly thing, of perhaps after an update.

Afaik double drops are possible however double rates are not.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 05:52:13 pm »
Afaik double drops are possible however double rates are not.
Both are very much possible but neither are wanted and double drop rates make no sense mathematically because double all the drop rates = you still have the same chances of getting anything.

If I had to predict when is the next double xp weekend I'd guess it'd be around easter possibly so in about a month?

Offline Game Wiki

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 08:50:38 pm »
I anticipated that having something like, if voting system gets good results, as additional reward we could have twice monthly or once a month in choosing, double exp or double mini game tokens for full weekend if we pass x amount of votes in all websites. This would benefit both ways, increase amount of players ing and those who will vote, don't forget the rewards you get from voting. Like once few friends from here told me, if you want something you gotta put some effort yourself. Written topic won't do just that, consider this as a tip.
The following users liked this post: Ava

Offline Neptune Jigy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 02:02:01 pm »
Long story short, either we make the community happy or the game continues to die. Make people want to train or boss rather then stake and quit. Oh well just an idea

Offline Huffines

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 03:11:08 pm »
Are the double XP weekends still a thing?

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 04:38:30 pm »
Yes, we have about 2-3 times a year a double xp weekend/day.

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day
Pages: 1