The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
Disconnect
« on: October 03, 2014, 01:22:58 pm »
I died because of the disconnect what everyone had and i lost at steel and iron dragons:5 d chains 4 d  legs 3 d scimmys 1 warrior ring 1 str amulet 1 abby whip 1 nezzy 1 gnome amulet 5 spirit seeds. I kept 1 d chain 1 visage and 1 dfs. My ing is Bonga99!  :-[   :-[

Re: Disconnect
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 01:31:55 pm »
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 01:33:15 pm »
Tnx

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:39:48 pm »
Thanks for your report, Thomy will fix that issue asap, I guess.

Also, Thomy can't give refunds of lost items in-game.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 01:42:38 pm »
Wtf why cant you give me my items back you should warn ppl about this things. And i waited for 5min to log in and it sayd to my your acc is allready on.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 629 times
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 01:05:42 am »
Keep in mind that you<this game, so don't expect the staff/admins to cater to your needs, because it would lead to everyone else bitching about it.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 19 times
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 08:18:15 am »
They will NEVER return your items back, Even if you have a million prove about it wasn't your fault that it was the server or the client, They will reply yo your ticket, No items will be returned, and They don't even explain to you why you shouldn't get the items back, It;s stupid.

Offline Senpai

• We can't live if we don't keep running forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 02:07:52 pm »
They will NEVER return your items back, Even if you have a million prove about it wasn't your fault that it was the server or the client, They will reply yo your ticket, No items will be returned, and They don't even explain to you why you shouldn't get the items back, It;s stupid.
That's wrong, they will refund you your items if you have millions of proves, they will even refund scammed items, if u have proof

Account name in-game - Hey My Enemy

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 52 times
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 06:46:55 pm »
That's wrong, they will refund you your items if you have millions of proves, they will even refund scammed items, if u have proof
Scammed items also cannot be refunded because players are meant to be not stupid enough to fall for "Scam tricks" like the manta ray trick. 

Topic regarding trade scams: http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=661.0

Even having proof to items lost due to server/client disconnects item will not be returned.  You want high administrators to spawn items for a player?  I think not.

Offline Senpai

• We can't live if we don't keep running forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 09:46:08 am »
Scammed items also cannot be refunded because players are meant to be not stupid enough to fall for "Scam tricks" like the manta ray trick. 

Topic regarding trade scams: http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=661.0

Please note that we are not responsible for any trade scams you go through. Unless you can provide a clear video proof of someone attempting a trade scam, we will not take actions against them. - It says clearly that you need a clear video proof.

Even having proof to items lost due to server/client disconnects item will not be returned.  You want high administrators to spawn items for a player?  I think not.

Account name in-game - Hey My Enemy

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 19 times
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 03:08:58 pm »

I believe you see only the good image that you only wanna see, Which it's not the truth, i've been here for like 5 years with this community and i know what's going on, Trust this: They DON'T REFUND ANYTHING.

Even if they tells you that it's not right, don't believe them, lol
Pages: 1