The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Taker

• Liked: 10 times
    • View Profile
COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT EMPS GODS
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:29:55 pm »
Kalphite queen
what pray should i use for killing him? what should my bag look like? how can i get to kalphite?

Top gods-armadyl,bandos,zamorak,saradomin
How can i get to there? Killcount needed?
What pray to use and with what should i kill kree arra? Same questions for bandos as armadyl

Thanks,
Taker

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1167 times
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT EMPS GODS
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:42:03 pm »
Kalphite queen: Melee prayer, Anger/dfs,whip/zammy spear 1 super set 1 antipoisen 2-3 prayer pots a rope and some food. rope is to get into the cave.
Armadyl: Ranged prayer 20 killcount needed
Bandos: Melee prayer 20 killcount needed
Zamorak: Melee prayer 20 killcount needed
Saradomin: Melee prayer 20 killcount needed
Only for bandos you need a hammer to get into the room, for killing kree'arra use a crossbow with ruby/diamond (e) bolts or seercull with dragon arrows.
For bandos use Anger/dfs,whip/zamorak spear.

EDIT: Bring bandos godsword to kalphite queen/bandos for lowering their defence with the special attack

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 14 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 10:42:26 pm »
KQ:
-melee pray
-in bag: spec wep, tele tab,rope, s str,def,att,antipoison, 2 p pots and manta (also venge if u want)
-it is located in a cave/hole close  al kharid palace (u need rope to get to kq)

GWD:
-arma,zammy,bandos,sara is located in gwd. u can get there easiest by teleing trollheim and going straight north. move boulder at ice wolfs to get into dungeon
-kc needed to every boss room is 20
-u can kill bandos with whip, dfs, 3rd set, etc. and use melee pray. in bag u need super set, 1 p pot, hammer, tele, manta, spec wep
-about kree ara dont know :s but u cant attack to it with melee

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 10:49:49 pm »

Offline Taker

• Liked: 10 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 12:31:28 am »
You can find lots here too :) http://emps-world.net/wiki/index.php/Monsters#Bosses
Thank u guys and thank you Mary :) ,but one last question. Where can i get saradomin/zamorak armor and capes?

Offline Appelsientje

• Liked: 91 times
  • Whatever you are, Be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 05:46:23 am »
Kill hellhounds for zamorak items or kill skeletal wyverns for saradomin items you also could take a zamorak of saradomin arrow if you have one ;D
In-game: appelsientje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpfhIQTl8k
Promoted on 21th of January, Demoted on 7th of February 2015

Offline Fate

• Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 06:34:15 am »
Kill hellhounds for zamorak items or kill skeletal wyverns for saradomin items you also could take a zamorak of saradomin arrow if you have one ;D

To add to this, you can also purchase Saradomin and Zamorak capes from the Magic Shop in Falador (behind the Small Bank).
Pages: 1