The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Combat System at PKING
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 07:55:15 pm »
After Charr's reply, it seems some people finally get it. Thank you very much. Though I still await for this to work splendid in wildy. Nowadays it's just like a luck in staking fights. Just you actually do pot up or eat and do the fighting.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that people like Lars are nothing but lucky? :LUL:
Are you seriously blind or trying to convince me saying "Nowadays" means nothing in that sentence? There is no such Pker as Lars at the moment so quit joking around. Look Dude, I got nothing against you so please leave the topic with your sarcasm. It is not needed here. And it sure isn't helping Thomy or anybody else either.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 08:57:22 pm »
After Charr's reply, it seems some people finally get it. Thank you very much. Though I still await for this to work splendid in wildy. Nowadays it's just like a luck in staking fights. Just you actually do pot up or eat and do the fighting.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that people like Lars are nothing but lucky? :LUL:
Are you seriously blind or trying to convince me saying "Nowadays" means nothing in that sentence? There is no such Pker as Lars at the moment so quit joking around. Look Dude, I got nothing against you so please leave the topic with your sarcasm. It is not needed here. And it sure isn't helping Thomy or anybody else either.

So you're saying he would be totally shit if he now went PKing?

And if according to you there are no good PKers playinga anymore and you still die to a shitter, what are you then?
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 08:58:29 pm »

:notlikethis: which sentence states that he is shit at Pking according to me?

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 09:02:51 pm »
And if according to you there are no good PKers playinga anymore and you still die to a shitter, what are you then?
I also mentioned in topic beginning it was a decent Pker + he fought with only one style. Not better than Lars. Lars can do switching easily. Got it? Lars would have rekt me in seconds. he wrecked me in a minute and half. If you were to recall I'm just side rusher I never mentioned anything about me being professional Pker around here.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2017, 09:08:12 pm »

> everything is luck based
> thus everybody is equal
> thus everyone would be equally shit

You don't even know what the hell you're trying to say even yourself.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2017, 09:10:23 pm »

Then why are you asking? Making no sense here.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 09:18:45 pm »
> Pking has been a shitshow for quite a while now
> You were probably just unlucky

That's all, time to close this.

:LUL:
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 09:21:01 pm »

"Time to close this." You are what? Moderator or Admin to say things like those? :D Probably without a job adult still playing games and testing other's patience.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2017, 09:21:14 pm »

Lars posting on forum

What year is this? :LUL:

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2017, 09:26:08 pm »

Lars posting on forum

What year is this? :LUL:

Stone AGE

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2017, 11:07:26 pm »

Then why are you asking? Making no sense here.

Because right here you're saying that skill will still outplay RNG:

Lars can do switching easily. Got it? Lars would have rekt me in seconds.

YOU HAVE NOW SAID IT YOURSELF, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE COMBAT SYSTEM.

Offline Pain Dot

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 03:13:15 am »

Lars can do switching easily. Got it? Lars would have rekt me in seconds.

YOU HAVE NOW SAID IT YOURSELF, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE COMBAT SYSTEM.
:notlikethis: You're probably from other planet or something. I don't what's wrong with you now. Combat system doesn't involve only switching dude. And what I said is what I saw from his clips about Pking. I don't know, maybe he wouldn't do switching good enough these days, I don't know this for sure. But one thing is clearly above your understanding. You argue just to comeback against me. Neither you yourself provide any more info that could be used ing for better use, neither are you getting anywhere, FYI Thomy and Charr already explained me more than enough. Why you need to cringe your way here with no point whatsoever? Attention much, maybe? Idk. Work with yourself before commenting and irritating people with your non sense. It seems you also need a ban from forums or something. Do something more important IRL while I here figure out things myself. Okey? Like I said, you don't even have a clue about what happened and now you're all acting wilderness master, the all-knowing Otto from other Planet. You didn't made this game so stay silent. Let the Men speak here their minds and leave your girly shit behind these topic walls ffs.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2017, 07:50:21 am »
Essentially pking is all luck. However that doesn't mean it's completely void of skill. Timing special attacks or vengeance, knowing when to eat and stacking all require a degree of skill. While having absolutely perfect timing doesn't guarrantee you win fights it does give you a higher chance of winning them. It's really just managing chance.

Why you need to cringe your way here with no point whatsoever? Attention much, maybe? Idk. Work with yourself before commenting and irritating people with your non sense. It seems you also need a ban from forums or something. Do something more important IRL while I here figure out things myself. Okey? Like I said, you don't even have a clue about what happened and now you're all acting wilderness master, the all-knowing Otto from other Planet. You didn't made this game so stay silent. Let the Men speak here their minds and leave your girly shit behind these topic walls ffs.
He's just as free to speak as you are. So long as it's within the rules anyone is allowed to post. The forum isn't some private club, it's public. Telling someone to stay quiet is a terrible counterargument and so are personal attacks.

It's like every time I attempt to teach you something you forget something else.
;
The following users liked this post: Pain Dot

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2017, 12:30:48 pm »
Do something more important IRL while I here figure out things myself. Okey?

People who say "Okey" trigger me so much.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2017, 12:36:45 pm »
I think this can be closed now. It never really brought any constructive criticism and just turned into bashing each other.
The following users liked this post: Pain Dot
Pages: 1 2 3