The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Chinchompa Exp. Rate
« on: May 22, 2017, 06:29:23 am »
Are chinning is worth it in Emps? Should it give more/less exp per chin? Knowing chinning from OSRS, they're good on two occasions - Kree'arra and Ape Atoll training. Best Exp in game there.

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Chinchompa Exp. Rate
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 07:34:40 am »
More/less exp per chin in what skill? Hunter or Range?
954 hunter exp per catch is good enough i suppose.

I rarely see anyone uses chins in emps, probably due to 1 chin per catch :-\ (used to be 15 per catch if i remember correctly).

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 07:37:41 am »

I rarely see anyone uses chins in emps, probably due to 1 chin per catch :-\ (used to be 15 per catch if i remember correctly).

True, there was at one point 15 per catch. Though exp rates show that they are utterly almost useless depending on range exp they give per chin.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 07:53:53 am »
Red chinchompas do make an aoe explosion so they're good for range training but gathering them is a pain in the ass.
They're scattered around way too much and there are regular gray chinchompas in the mix as well so you might catch those too. Set traps next to their spawns if you want to catch them some what more quickly.

Would be nice to see them being moved to a different place though.

Edit. Instead of moving them, maybe you would catch more than 1 each time (5 perhaps?) but when you're using them you can't pick them up nor their use cant be reduced with ava/max cape? Would balance it out.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:17:03 am by Jp »
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Tomtim1, Iron Corne, S Clegane

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 08:17:34 am »

True, there was at one point 15 per catch. Though exp rates show that they are utterly almost useless depending on range exp they give per chin.
15 per catch were bugged

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline S Clegane

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 08:19:53 am »
Red chinchompas do make an aoe explosion so they're good for range training but gathering them is a pain in the ass.
They're scattered around way too much and there are regular gray chinchompas in the mix as well so you might catch those too. Set traps next to their spawns if you want to catch them some what more quickly.

Would be nice to see them being moved to a different place though.

Edit. Instead of moving them, maybe you would catch more than 1 each time (5 perhaps?) but when you're using them you can't pick them up nor their use cant be reduced with ava/max cape? Would balance it out.
Also, when dropped on death in wilderness wouldn't scatter stay as arrows. Shoud've the same principle as bolt racks from Barrows. On death not in wilderness would remain the same as dropped(destroyed) in  - "The chinchompas dropped went on loose and ran away." in game chat.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 09:57:38 am »
Getting multiple per catch isnt a bad idea actually, but the XP is still trash compared to salamanders. Theit density in the hunter area is bad and there's also gray chins that can go into your traps.

They're good for range tho
Pages: 1