The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fish0pure1

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bring back the old Emps-scape
« on: February 04, 2017, 10:24:10 am »
Dear players, Mods, Admins,

My name is Fabian ive played emps scape like 4 years ago and loved my time there,

Those times where fishing Mantas was great money so you could out and afford a d bow with your friend and go to multi (what was really active) and challange every single person with a dark bow special with a perfect timing and then you would be so happy with the ava loot, Good old times.

Or that after fishing for days you could finaly afford that Armadyl and Seercull set on your lvl 100 account so you could fite the zerks risking ss/fcape/zgs/ and win or after grinding all day at castle wars you finaly bought void and had the scary thought of losing it on dead!

Or those times where you could watch the legends (ty 4 u santa), (hi fi wi fi), (Hell Skyline) fight in the wilderness with dharoks and be like pros, and you after making a little bank could finaly fite with a dharok set and get absolutly denied by those guys! Or that you went multi with your friends to teleblock and barrage the person who wanted to go to the daggonoths and make bank!

Or the days that you didnt feel like fishing so you went to falador park and merched all day! I loved the community so much and the server was soooo alive.. Untill all those stupid updates (nerfing range, Making it op again, Nerfing again.... and visual updates what I never wanted in the first place) and ofcourse that alot of players went to 07.

I really loved those times I hope there is anyway to bring it back!

Greetings,

Fish0pure1
Pk for mag1c
Shad0w P0wn2
and 100 pures
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:29:17 am by Fish0pure1 »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bring back the old Emps-scape
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 10:38:23 am »
This is something that will not happen and no point of implementing.
I'll move this over to General Discussion so you can discuss with people instead.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 11:25:10 am »
How are we suppose to bring back Helari and Lars to the wilderness so you could watch them ._.
It's not like we lost our players because Thomy has made crappy updates.. It's because of completely different reasons and that has not much to do with us.
Sorry but that will never ever happen.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 04:51:54 pm »
AH HEREE WE GOO AGAIN, SAME BULLSHIT WHINING AND MAKING THOSE BULLSHIT STATEMENTS THAT OLD EMPS WAS BETTER AND BLA BLA BLA. SERIOUSLY GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS SHIT.... I HONESTLY DONT CARE IF GET A WARNING FOR POSTING THIS BUT SERIOUSLY STOP MAKING THOSE TOPICS THERES NO POINT, YOU WHINING ABOUT OLD EMPS BEING BETTER AND SO ON WONT CHANGE A THING.

Thomy could have moved on with his life after closing the scape, but instead he decided to bring it back, so stop living in the past and appreciate what Thomy has given to us. Pretty sure thomy trying his best to keep this game alive, and you guys making those SHITTY TOPICS don't help at all, rather make him rethink about his decisions. SO seriously just shut your god dmn mouths and don't make those topics anymore.

P.s my caps lock was broken above, sorry for that, was to lazy to re-write it! #therecanalsobemistakeswroteitonmyphone
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 04:56:35 pm by Icedrags »
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 06:00:14 pm »
We will never revert back to older versions.
Pages: 1