The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Sharkx

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • A Potato Flew Around My Room
    • View Profile
Boss
« on: January 13, 2018, 02:40:13 pm »
How much corp kills you do per trip and what is your loadout ? I can kill only 2 per run :)

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Re: Boss
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 08:59:18 pm »
Max 2 or 3

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 09:25:23 pm »
10-15 kills
Using brawler Aura
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Sharkx

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 11:26:06 am »
3-4 with mantas and void
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 03:14:16 pm »
I can kill corp until I'll run out of bolts, out of overloads/s restores or loot space will be full. Gear:3rd range set, max cape, glaiven boots, regen bracelet, ranging amulet, any type of wings, ring of vigour, onyx boltips (e), hunters c'bow and divine spirit shield. Safespotting corporeal beast makes you lose less food, but it is slower way of killing it. Cannot tell you exact inventory(since last time I was killing it with melee the most), but you sure need sgs a lot of overloads and p pots, and like 3 s brews.

There also is VERY quick way of killing corporeal beast with dharok's set, but you should know that you'll waste more food, and you'll be able to kill it like 3-4 times. Dharok's set, stead boots-gloves, str t ammy, max cape, ring of vigour, any wings. At phaze 1 I usually getting my hp level as low as possible by turning protection off. His max melee hit is 28, max hit with melee through prayer is 5. Later just enjoy your hints in 60-80. I usually grab like 3 overloads, 5 s restores, full inv of z brews. Drink zamorak brew when you'll have 29 hp, cause otherwise he can k0 you with his 28 max hit.

3rd way of mine is safespotting with zs. Zamorakian spear, steadfast boots-gloves, str t, max cape, ring of vigour, any wings, 3rd set. You can safespot corporeal beasts melee hits with zamorakian spear by moving close to the endges, and avoid his melee hits, I'd show you how, but my right hand is broken at the moment. I usually take like 6 overloads, 10 s restores, sgs, zamorak brews. With this set I could go for about ~20-25 kills.

I know there will be a lot grammar mistakes, don't judge me about that, tried to write it quickly but with only left hand it is a bit hard :D
If you got more questions about corporeal beast make sure to PM me in-game 'For Freedom'.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:16:53 pm by For Freedom »
The following users liked this post: Sharkx

Offline Sharkx

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • A Potato Flew Around My Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 12:28:52 pm »
Holy shit dude thanks, sad to hear about your hand,get better soon !I want to see that trick with zs :)
The following users liked this post: For Freedom
Pages: 1