The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Mary

Re: Any plans or ideas?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 04:49:38 am »
Old graphics does not equal old playercount... Literally the two barely have anything in common.
There are way more legit reasons why the playercount isn't as high as it used to be, mainly being the way emps is advertised, the evolution of games and the fact that one game will never last for longer than a decade, ppl will just lose interest at some point growing up, whilst the new generation experiences other games rather than some ancient one.

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 10:31:05 am »
it's quality over quantity, unless you want to get bored of the game along with the other people that got into the game.
a good product advertises for itself. if you have that it will slowly but surely bring players, no need to rush things anyway.and if you have a great Idea that will not hurt the updates progress, then no one would complain, the opposite.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 12:56:39 pm »
Re-roll back the old graphics. It would make this server unique. There is thousands of New-Graphics servers out there. Take an example of RS3 and OS07 runescape. The playerbase its a hugeee difference. Oldschool is the way to go. Roll back the "good time" graphics of emps-scape. Stop going forward with this stupid shitt. Perfect the game with old graphics. Its just so simple.

If we changed the graphics back to what we had, it would only encourage even more people to join osrs. That game simply has more content with bunch of brand new bosses, dungeons and clue scrolls. Calling emps a ''new-graphics'' game is silly as well. The difference between Emps and RS3 is humongous, most likely even bigger than the difference between OSRS and Emps.

Fala park in RS3   https://i.gyazo.com/a336988af0bb3bfd7d2dd675086ec647.jpg
Fala park in Emps https://i.gyazo.com/24a6b1a326d4ea2f19d34bf741da4ad9.jpg

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 01:21:53 pm »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 02:15:29 pm »
I would like to see something drastic like a game reset or economy reset.

Probably not a lot of people would like that but it sure will make emps interesting again.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 03:57:32 pm »

Probably not a lot of people would like that but it sure will make emps interesting again.
fucking thank you

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2016, 05:13:15 pm »

fucking thank you

Eco resets or resets of any type are pointless because we will reach this situation again anyway, assuming we have any players left after that.

Mary

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 05:16:35 pm »
release of ironman feature gave this nice little 'reset' experience without affecting existing players
Pages: 1 2