The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Armyops

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Android version
« on: December 30, 2018, 04:06:52 pm »
Is there android version of emps or in any future plans? Would really like to chill on sofa and click something to make myself feel good :)

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Android version
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 04:15:26 pm »
Unfortunately there's no way of making an Android or iOS version of Emps-World. The main reason of this is because it'll need a lot of development, which Thomy has no time for. I'm not saying this will never happen, who knows, but I think I'm safe to say this won't happen any time soon.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 06:05:12 pm »
man stop being delusional, you think that if OSRS and Rs3 have that type of shit  so should have emps? naahh mah man nahh! OSRS/RS3 has a huge team behind it, OUr LORD THOMY  is basically one man army here and that work aint one man job. SO 90% it will never come unless thomy decides to hire a team to do that.
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Armyops

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 10:59:23 am »
man stop being delusional, you think that if OSRS and Rs3 have that type of shit  so should have emps? naahh mah man nahh! OSRS/RS3 has a huge team behind it, OUr LORD THOMY  is basically one man army here and that work aint one man job. SO 90% it will never come unless thomy decides to hire a team to do that.
Dont waste ur free time on forums being dick posting usless shit. Ur post is total offtopic, u can get disrepect somewhere else.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 11:46:57 am »
Dont waste ur free time on forums being dick posting usless shit. Ur post is total offtopic, u can get disrepect somewhere else.
His reply to was not off topic at all. Answer you received is 100% correct with a reason why mobile (probably never) is not coming.
In short: No, too much work for one person.
Pages: 1