The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: All or nothing @Thomy
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2019, 12:15:22 pm »
---

I can't understand why would you even point a finger at us, since you were a staff member your self for god knows how long yet you blame us for not doing anything eventho you know how things works here.

I just finished reading almost every reply apart from ralphe's as I don't really have a lot of free time for such long replies,
Wg, I don't really know what to say, that Lith/est fight is deeply inside your mind that every move or reply by him or anyone else is treated by you as a est/lith thingy, trust me thats not how things works.

I do believe that we have a serious problem that we have been trying to put some ice on it for a long time and pretend that its getting better with time, yet it keeps on showing up even more painful than it used to be.
I agree with every word Tulrak has said in his reply ( apart from that circle thingy ), I've said it few times as long as We as players and Thomy and not looking at things at the same way then we can't come to a solution, its been like this for 5 years and might be for another 5 as well if we somehow survive that long.
Thomy is currently working on a new skill that is supposed to help the eco a bit however hopefully the rewards of what people are getting from ' destroying ' or whatever its gonna be aren't bad at all so we can finally do some progress.

I am 100% against game / eco reset, lets just not throw away hours and hours of players lifes just because the game got into problems,
its more like a country asking its people to destroy all of their houses because they are facing some problems.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 02:24:06 pm by Ameer »

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Ralphe10, Cahit, Rotanas

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2019, 06:14:51 am »
stop talking shit about eco, stats reset. old school graphic and make all game back to good 2011 years when banshees droped bandos armours.

i know 9 friends from my village who played emps scape and tryed emps world they do not play this game anymore not because eco shit, they dont like graphics or not many players online, true reason is they are lazy to play this game anymore.

true reason why players leaving this game not because they got cleaned at duel, or bad eco but because they are lazy, they don't wanna progress anymore, they dont wanna be top of highscores  they dont care about items, coins or even acc anymore. so most of the players go to duel thinking if i will become richer 50x times from duel i will have more motivation to continue this game. same shit with my friends and same shit with 80% players who played this game.

if emps will roll back to 2011 times i guarantee 100% situation will be even worse or same shit.

emps scape played so many players not because this was a good server but because this rsps was created at perfect time with perfect name (emps scape)
thats how he got popular. long story figure it out yourself. plus i remember emps scape times i dont think 300-400 players online extremely a'lot so stop bitching.

doesn't matter what updates we will suggest or what updates thomy will make. hard to accept but emps scape times will not come back.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 07:05:35 am by Rotanas »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Tulrak, Cahit

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 08:21:18 am »
We might not be able to bring the golden days back but we can do one thing better which is to work together and never give up the hope that we can become the best if not then definitely not like the rest  ;)
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: Nocturnal, Rotanas, The Return

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 07:36:49 pm »
I do seemed to notice lack of staff members online when i was still playing. Have not been online for almost 2 weeks now and i have barely any clue if thats still the issue.

Offline No C0 Skill

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 10:46:59 am »
This new emps is trash, I agree.

Offline Cahit

• +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 12:56:58 pm »
This new emps is trash, I agree.
Saying that the game is trash won't make any changes or improvements. If you really want the best for it you could become the change yourself and strive to help the community instead of being so negative.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 01:21:42 am by Cahit »

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2019, 10:46:21 pm »
absolutely correct. "life is like an icecream enjoy it before it melts"
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Game Wiki

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2019, 07:43:20 am »
Seemingly this discussion went from good/healthy to worse.

Let's throw few facts I noticed this month from my perspective:

- Selling/Buying has become less likely even after month of waiting. I don't recall is it Ironman Mode that was introduced or rather less and less people pushing items through G.E. Either way, -1 for Economy.
- Trying to sell items(demon ones, GWD and 3rd age armour/weapons) putting 5% bigger price makes players go bananas as it is too much and they can't afford it, yet after buying for less, they tend to sell it for more even though knowing no one will buy and they will most likely alch them or just drop in some DP. -1 for Economy.
- From skilling perspective, sorry for not doing alone skilling for whole server to be supplied with skilling material but trying to buy herbs/secondaries - you must do crazy price to buy them instantly, otherwise you are bound to wait for whole month and see that none of them are still bought. A lot of monsters drop herbs, we have herb sack with which you can collect them, why not make extra profit for member ticket and keep skilling supplies coming via G.E. rather than keep 2K+ of potions in bank and not using them all at once. -1 for Economy.
- Last one, Saif is right and I agree with it. It sure is melting. +1.

What I propose we can do:

Is we throw more cash ing to let players buy more items as right now killing Glacors - one of the top tier Slayer monster is as profitable as Green Dragons or perhaps, Spectrals. Even pures can do it with ease. Lately, I barely see anyone selling any item via G.E. as either players go and get themselves(usually Ironman) or they just alch it for some cash. Correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed that whole economy started crashing from the time Ironman were introduced. Instantly gave the idea of making items on your own and not buying anything. Now, reality is such that 80% or somewhere near it, is Ironman accounts and less and less likely, mains that could be buying/selling items or supplies. Not blaming Ironman as whole, it's player choice what to do in here but I like how there is 40 - 50 players online up to this date and barely 10-15 of them give feedback towards this or any other related topic. Maybe, some interraction with players are needed? Perhaps, more broadcasting sentences could be added to attract them to use Forums/Discord to give opinion? I solely wanna hear how that Eco solution will solve this problem I have noted in facts above.

Offline Cahit

• +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2019, 01:41:06 am »
Seemingly this discussion went from good/healthy to worse.

Let's throw few facts I noticed this month from my perspective:

- Selling/Buying has become less likely even after month of waiting. I don't recall is it Ironman Mode that was introduced or rather less and less people pushing items through G.E. Either way, -1 for Economy.
- Trying to sell items(demon ones, GWD and 3rd age armour/weapons) putting 5% bigger price makes players go bananas as it is too much and they can't afford it, yet after buying for less, they tend to sell it for more even though knowing no one will buy and they will most likely alch them or just drop in some DP. -1 for Economy.
- From skilling perspective, sorry for not doing alone skilling for whole server to be supplied with skilling material but trying to buy herbs/secondaries - you must do crazy price to buy them instantly, otherwise you are bound to wait for whole month and see that none of them are still bought. A lot of monsters drop herbs, we have herb sack with which you can collect them, why not make extra profit for member ticket and keep skilling supplies coming via G.E. rather than keep 2K+ of potions in bank and not using them all at once. -1 for Economy.
- Last one, Saif is right and I agree with it. It sure is melting. +1.

What I propose we can do:

Is we throw more cash ing to let players buy more items as right now killing Glacors - one of the top tier Slayer monster is as profitable as Green Dragons or perhaps, Spectrals. Even pures can do it with ease. Lately, I barely see anyone selling any item via G.E. as either players go and get themselves(usually Ironman) or they just alch it for some cash. Correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed that whole economy started crashing from the time Ironman were introduced. Instantly gave the idea of making items on your own and not buying anything. Now, reality is such that 80% or somewhere near it, is Ironman accounts and less and less likely, mains that could be buying/selling items or supplies. Not blaming Ironman as whole, it's player choice what to do in here but I like how there is 40 - 50 players online up to this date and barely 10-15 of them give feedback towards this or any other related topic. Maybe, some interraction with players are needed? Perhaps, more broadcasting sentences could be added to attract them to use Forums/Discord to give opinion? I solely wanna hear how that Eco solution will solve this problem I have noted in facts above.
It's good that you are noticing the on-going economy concern ing and showing awareness about it. We are all worried about the situation and hope that the release of the upcoming invention skill, together with what it has to offer will leave a positive change behind. Up until that point, there isn't really much we can do besides sharing our opinions and giving feedback like you did.

Considering that there are already plenty exciting updates planned ahead, it will take some time to get things done because all the work is on Thomy himself and we will try our best to support him.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 01:18:56 pm by Cahit »

Offline Game Wiki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2019, 02:41:48 am »
Well, in advance, by that I meant that I visited lately several other RSPS just to see what they have to offer, what they lacks and vice versa.

I can give you just a few examples:

With player base with around 40 - 60 players at best on peaks, server has 5 developers, at least 3 - 6 Staff members and that's it. No need for 10+ Staff which don't contribute in developing field when it's needed the most. Sharing same player base with usually same player count, they solve issues real fast real quick. Not even slightest trouble is required to be reported - it immediately gets notified by moderator or administrator or even developer themselves and instant fix, with slight shutdown of server just to re-roll things smoothly and see how everything is working out. No need to reproduce, no need to make specific videos/animated clips, to demonstrate where and what kind of bug/glitch lies within game. Sharing estimate specifications of majority of players, Thomy should get a hang of at least seeing how hardware and software interacts on different platform with various specs on PC/Laptop. Not everyone has 1k+ Euro PC to just manage to play on client of Emps-World.

Staff Team wanted to avoid any further discussion on events so they multiplied what is so called Event Bosses - Randomly generated NPC somewhere on safe or non-safe map part placed with hitpoint levels ranging from 1000 - 10000(knowing how much damage players can deal, 10k looks like taking a nap.) Even so, you get the loot if you manage to deal 200+ damage to any of the Bosses with 5k+ hitpoints. Just a small crack to earn players some easy money and make lively Wilderness perhaps. Straight up idea, solution.

Moving on, Emps-World is the only server perhaps which I encountered that doesn't have yet informing messages which could drastically help out newcomers indeed. If I'm not mistaken, Ameer suggested it(can be wrong on this one). I supported idea and still support it, as it surely eases up likely game play of new player who isn't much familiar with the content yet. Broadcasts should apply to extremely rare drops, not constant and out wide but in the area where players camp/kill monsters to avoid spam which would be caused by initial part of this paragraph. As for G.E., let's see what invention does to economy but I'm betting my cards on point that eventually, for economy, something needs to be done more than just one new skill.

The only thing Emps-World has for sure, without doubt, is stability of server itself. Stabilizing server can be troublesome thing to do sometimes, I believe. It is huge plus for it but downsides should not overshadow what it was in prime or what it will be in future. And yes, Cahit, you're correct on point that Thomy is still solo developer, everyone who still hangs here appreciate his work here, most likely has a lot of respect for keeping this server up, including myself. I'm not huge fan of seeing problems get inside and spread like virus, I like to seek solution to keep it clean, ya know?

Also, by now, some should've realized if anyone cares as much or more than some do, they wouldn't be silent and say something to it. Dead silence is solution to nothing else but end.

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2019, 10:44:27 am »
Well according to what I've understood above, thats a big PLUS we give to Thomy, he managed to keep the game running, with ~50 players online with a lot of other personal stuff that I can't mention here.
I don't see any harm on having a larg staff team, it would be perfect to cover the whole day, We are not 10's anymore We can't be online the whole day compared to younger players around so having a full team could actually be a good thing.

The only thing we both might agree on is Eco, Imo it should be a priority to fix any problems related to it.
According to Thomy we have a stable Eco, which is true, prices aren't dropping crazily in a short period of time, therefore Yes eco is stable.
however Imo, we already have a lot of items ing that some of it should find a way to leave the game, I see everyday ~40 items enters the game without any leaving which is causing a serious problem for the majority.

The problem is, they're complaining about it ing which we as a staff team or Thomy can't see it.
More posts about a problem with an explanation of why and how to get it solved = the higher the chance it does gets changed.

The following users liked this post: Game Wiki

Offline Game Wiki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2019, 11:56:09 am »
Well according to what I've understood above, thats a big PLUS we give to Thomy, he managed to keep the game running, with ~50 players online with a lot of other personal stuff that I can't mention here.
I don't see any harm on having a larg staff team, it would be perfect to cover the whole day, We are not 10's anymore We can't be online the whole day compared to younger players around so having a full team could actually be a good thing.

The only thing we both might agree on is Eco, Imo it should be a priority to fix any problems related to it.
According to Thomy we have a stable Eco, which is true, prices aren't dropping crazily in a short period of time, therefore Yes eco is stable.
however Imo, we already have a lot of items ing that some of it should find a way to leave the game, I see everyday ~40 items enters the game without any leaving which is causing a serious problem for the majority.

The problem is, they're complaining about it ing which we as a staff team or Thomy can't see it.
More posts about a problem with an explanation of why and how to get it solved = the higher the chance it does gets changed.
^ This and https://emps-world.net/forum/suggestions-ideas/server-events/?~21638 Sorry for digging up the post.

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2019, 12:40:21 pm »

^ This and https://emps-world.net/forum/suggestions-ideas/server-events/?~21638 Sorry for digging up the post.

That is a good idea, however we should keep in mind that Thomy is the only person coding the game, things might take much longer than expected.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2019, 09:16:11 pm »
I'll fix it later np
The following users liked this post: Jp, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Tulrak, Antebellum, Ironsuomi

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2019, 06:25:36 pm »
I'll fix it later np
The only thing you fixing is type you take donations at G.E. whenever you're online nowadays. Which is surprisingly good grammar example for those who beg money in G.E. Other than that, I still yet to see you provide innovative ideas for economy fixing since you are talking non-sense and most likely people support you do the same way.
The following users liked this post: Cahit
Pages: 1 2 3