Emps-World > General Discussion

All or nothing @Thomy

(1/8) > >>

Pk Xt Pk:
Hello!
I have been playing this server almost since it came out. Due to lack of player I did quit. Despite that, i remember everything associated with this server. There were a lot of players who did not want to grind as hard as in runescape and there were players who just joined in order to enjoy the uinque content.

The unique content made this server one of the best in kind. I really do not know the version of the game (bc it was a really long time ago). But the times when AGS was the best weapon in game. There werent any statius or vesta e.t.c. Young people came by because the contet of this server was really good. You could play just minigames in order to gear up. Pretty much all the skills worked perfectly.

My suggestion is that we should go a bit back in time with this server. Reset items, lets do some advertisement and there will be new players for sure.(sounds easy but if you guys put your heads together, you could do amazing things, you just need enthusiasm.) There are so many server like this ( emps world right now) but there isnt any old one, which is perfectly working.

I think that staff team should really look into a mirror and ask themselves: "how long it can carry on?" I see that Thomy dont have that much time like in past. Yes, staff team got good experiences  (no judgement), but lack of enthusiasm is the key to failure. There must be someone who could just relook everything. Make some polls.on topics what players really want.

Thats all for now, if i missed something or i am wrong let me know. In my opinion the server should be relooked.

Thanks.

Cahit:
We learn from the past but we don't go back. Instead, we develop, improve and move forward into the future.

Martin:
I get where you're coming from, all nostalgia has been sucked out from this game, there's no going back to the 2010/2011 era with the current game. If anything a side server could be tried out, Emps-world old-school where everyone has to make a new account from scratch. The source is from 2010/2011 era where we had old graphics, ags was enhanced by arma set, Zammy godsword dropped by kolodion, bandos dropped by banshees and all the things that made emps as we knew it back then.

Bluestorm:

--- Quote from: Pk Xt Pk on March 24, 2019, 09:44:01 am ---Despite that, i remember everything associated with this server.

--- End quote ---

I saw you trying to play Emps-Wars raging those portals while you're wearing a cape, you remember nothin mate.

S Clegane:
I agree with whole server reset.

Updates are becoming more and more unlikely for most of old players I know in person - as they suggested many of the things, waited so long to see them being implemented yet at fault is someone like me, players just for bringing it as "A Thing". I don't know where this server went wrong, all I know it's seriously demotivating lately to do anything especially give any sort of feedback towards senior staff members or owner himself as you immediately get backlash for saying out opinion out loud. I seemingly tried at start of this year to work things out. I've had numerous topics which didn't received any feedback whatsoever towards topic specifically or was considered as serious(not to mention, lashing out, trolling and familiar things which is my fault as usual since I bring stuff back).

I can assure you - it's pointless to waste time writing essay to just express how nostalgic you feel towards and just that although it's good to know there are players from old times returning to this place and hang out here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version