The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: All or nothing @Thomy
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2019, 11:52:00 pm »
I'll fix it later np
The only thing you fixing is type you take donations at G.E. whenever you're online nowadays. Which is surprisingly good grammar example for those who beg money in G.E. Other than that, I still yet to see you provide innovative ideas for economy fixing since you are talking non-sense and most likely people support you do the same way.
I said I'll fix it calm down
The following users liked this post: King125, Jp, Kaner, Just Humen, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Tulrak, Antebellum, Ironsuomi

Offline Game Wiki

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2019, 12:04:59 pm »
I'll fix it later np
The only thing you fixing is type you take donations at G.E. whenever you're online nowadays. Which is surprisingly good grammar example for those who beg money in G.E. Other than that, I still yet to see you provide innovative ideas for economy fixing since you are talking non-sense and most likely people support you do the same way.
Then start fixing...

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2019, 11:55:14 am »
I'll fix it later np
Then start fixing...

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2019, 03:32:29 pm »
When you get a generation that started playing this game at a certain age, and they grow up and find new interest and hobbies. That's when you get a real problem. Most of the players that came to World, used to play in Scape. One thing is recruiting new players. Another thing is to maintain the playerbase and keep them saticfied so they will keep on playing.

For me, it appears like the reason the playerbase is shrinking day by day is because the players that have always been here, quit playing without Emps being able to recruit new players. Is there a market to recruit new players? Can emps-world compare to games kids start playing now?

When i started playing Emps back in 2008, there were 3 big games that kids on my age played.

1. Runescape
2. Habbo Hotel
3. Counter-Strike

These were the 3 games that people i interacted with irl at school, sports and etcetera was interested in.

Runescape took big actions to maintain the playerbase they have by releasing EOC and probably some other stupid stuff.
Habbo in the Nordic countries was all cut out, but they kept their UK server.
CS got a huge boost in releasing the competetive scene in CS;GO.

What innovative have Emps-World done? What can one man innovate a private server to be? How on earth, will Thomy get a random 8 year old kid to start play Emps-World over Fortnite? Runescape was big when i grew up, and thats why the transaction to Emps was fun and easy.

But if i go to ask a younger kid today about what games he likes to play. He will most likely say Fortnite. If i ask him what Runescape is, he wont know.

All credit to Thomy, for what he have done and accomplished over the years. All the knowledge he have learned by programming this game will be a good asset for his future jobs, and i am sure he will do well anywhere he decide to go. I just dont see any hope to grow this server with the current video-game market available for the new generation.

Either he needs to hire some innovative executives from Netflix or Apple and get a bigger development team and reinvent runescape private servers. Or just lay it dead, and realise that now its's time to put Emps to rest. Cash out while you can.

The following users liked this post: Rotanas, Game Wiki

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2019, 03:54:15 pm »
When you get a generation that started playing this game at a certain age, and they grow up and find new interest and hobbies. That's when you get a real problem. Most of the players that came to World, used to play in Scape. One thing is recruiting new players. Another thing is to maintain the playerbase and keep them saticfied so they will keep on playing.

For me, it appears like the reason the playerbase is shrinking day by day is because the players that have always been here, quit playing without Emps being able to recruit new players. Is there a market to recruit new players? Can emps-world compare to games kids start playing now?

When i started playing Emps back in 2008, there were 3 big games that kids on my age played.

1. Runescape
2. Habbo Hotel
3. Counter-Strike

These were the 3 games that people i interacted with irl at school, sports and etcetera was interested in.

Runescape took big actions to maintain the playerbase they have by releasing EOC and probably some other stupid stuff.
Habbo in the Nordic countries was all cut out, but they kept their UK server.
CS got a huge boost in releasing the competetive scene in CS;GO.

What innovative have Emps-World done? What can one man innovate a private server to be? How on earth, will Thomy get a random 8 year old kid to start play Emps-World over Fortnite? Runescape was big when i grew up, and thats why the transaction to Emps was fun and easy.

But if i go to ask a younger kid today about what games he likes to play. He will most likely say Fortnite. If i ask him what Runescape is, he wont know.

All credit to Thomy, for what he have done and accomplished over the years. All the knowledge he have learned by programming this game will be a good asset for his future jobs, and i am sure he will do well anywhere he decide to go. I just dont see any hope to grow this server with the current video-game market available for the new generation.

Either he needs to hire some innovative executives from Netflix or Apple and get a bigger development team and reinvent runescape private servers. Or just lay it dead, and realise that now its's time to put Emps to rest. Cash out while you can.

TL;DR: We need Emps battle royale?
The following users liked this post: Avenus

Offline Game Wiki

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2019, 07:06:25 am »
Wonder, how long will everything here keep up with other online games or servers. Agreed with Avenus, it's brilliantly clear that server needs either overhaul change as whole or strive till shutdown, kick in few notches with small updates every month or so. If only there were more developers of this server... not only Thomy.

Offline B Bunny

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2019, 10:44:25 am »
We learn from the past but we don't go back. Instead, we develop, improve and move forward into the future.

Such a stupid answer... It seems that you haven't learned anything. The more you "Develop, improve and move forward" The more the server suffers. Face the truth, there isn't any players. But if you are okay with 20+ players a day, then it shows a lot how much you really care.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2019, 02:25:51 pm »
We learn from the past but we don't go back. Instead, we develop, improve and move forward into the future.

Such a stupid answer... It seems that you haven't learned anything. The more you "Develop, improve and move forward" The more the server suffers. Face the truth, there isn't any players. But if you are okay with 20+ players a day, then it shows a lot how much you really care.
At least I don't go around making new accounts to reply salty comments with and I'm sure I do care more than what you do.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
Pages: 1 2 3