The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
Hallo everyone ! So !

Ive been looking forward to GE for a long time now as alot of you guys properly has, how ever today the GE finally came and i was thrilled over it and ive been testing it for most of the day. There is no doubt that GE surelly is a new and very smart way of exstending the market. The time your useing on selling wear able items has been shortened alot. which i find alot to my likeing.
However now GE have been out about 10 hours and for some reason i find some disturbing points in the GE that i would like to share with you guys.

ive been trying to buy skilling supplies most of the day setting in some high amounts for the costs that i useally would. The funny thing is ive been able to buy nothing at all most of the day. So i was wondering why this might be and it all let me to this.
Does GE simply just make a gigantic bump in the balance beetween the 10% richest players and the average players ? Ive heard friends / other players tell about how their doing with the GE system.

The rich players who is skilling simply just look into the GE and set in some hundred of millions and the GE will que up all these items.
Lets say a player ques up 18.000 Rune bars in the GE pays up 450million coins and the next player who wanna buy rune bars will have to wait untill the other guys deal has been closed. Considering there isent too many players playing emps-world it could take weeks before the guy who wanted to buy 18.000 bars would have recieved them all.

Before GE you had to set in a alot of time buying skilling supplies, and alot off people would sell to the guy who was currently buying items at the ge area. I dont know if im the only person who found standing at ge chilling quite fun and apart of the diffrent from other rsps.

So my what i wanna discuss with you guys is if this new type of market there have been added with the GE. Only benefits the richest players in terms of skilling ?

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: After ge does average players still have a chance in the xp race ?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 10:31:22 pm »
Lolno

Same thing as before. If you have a bad offer you don't get any items. If you have a good offer you get sold items. I don't see any problems.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro, Hi Im Ethan

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 10:34:53 pm »
Im not meaning selling stuff, selling stuff will be easy in GE. What im thinking about is buying items. Mainly skilling supplies

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 10:35:59 pm »
Im not meaning selling stuff, selling stuff will be easy in GE. What im thinking about is buying items. Mainly skilling supplies

Same thing applies, if you have a crappy offer for buying things, nobody will sell to you. If you have a good offer you will be able to buy things. Still no difference.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 12:52:53 am »
Here's the thing:
Patience.

The GE has been out for a day now and things haven't really settled in. Normally you'd have to spend actual time on buying things, now you can just put in a buy order and do skills that don't require money. If anything, it has been made easier for the 'average player'. If you want to compete in this exp race all you need is time, motivation and patience.
;
Pages: 1