The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Advertisment
« on: February 17, 2017, 10:01:08 am »
Hey guys,

I was looking through the net, and found on some rsps top lists and found emps was no were to be found.

In other words, how can we advertise emps to gether more players and make them gain interest in it.

If anyone has any ideas on a good way to advertise, please post below and i will do everything i can to get emps some players.

Thanks,

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Advertisment
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 10:10:48 am »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Voting

*sigh*

If you want more players, ads are not the only way. Show the game to your friends. Be more active yourself. Organize things to get other people to be more active. Growth is a gradual process, it's not something that gets done within a day or two. We've been growing at a good rate since december. All we have to do is keep players playing.
;
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 10:12:45 am »
We've had voting in the past but the thing with voting is none is going to vote unless the rewards are overpowered. Sponsored spots on sites
such as Runeslocus cost WAY too much money so that's not really an option. Not compeltely sure but I think Thomy has some kind of ads/advertising budget planned or something.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 10:18:16 am »
We've had voting in the past but the thing with voting is none is going to vote unless the rewards are overpowered.
This is plain wrong, we were 7th on the toplist at some point. Everyone voted.
;

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 10:19:13 am »
We've had voting in the past but the thing with voting is none is going to vote unless the rewards are overpowered.
This is plain wrong, we were 7th on the toplist at some point. Everyone voted.
Think that was after we had automatic voting upon logging in which ended up getting us banned from Runelocus.

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 10:26:53 am »
I know it will gradually rise, but any advertisment is good advertisment.

Wont hurt to try anything. Maybe if we get player to upload youtube videos more often.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 11:39:31 am »
Think that was after we had automatic voting upon logging in which ended up getting us banned from Runelocus.
For gods sake, Jp please specify if you're talking about scape. Here I was thinking you were on about the voting we had during world. Which, given that it's in the period we're in now where private servers are at a low point, is a lot more relevant to the topic.

Maybe if we get player to upload youtube videos more often.
These are things that most players can do themselves, why aren't you making a video right now?

Side note: I'm working on a video at the moment, it'll take a long time to edit though.
;

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 11:47:06 am »
For gods sake, Jp please specify if you're talking about scape. Here I was thinking you were on about the voting we had during world. Which, given that it's in the period we're in now where private servers are at a low point, is a lot more relevant to the topic.

These are things that most players can do themselves, why aren't you making a video right now?

Side note: I'm working on a video at the moment, it'll take a long time to edit though.
How would the outcome differ though? We've just changed from Scape to World and conent has got a lot wider.

Offline Brony Fggt

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 11:52:46 am »

I just wonder how making videos that only we know about will attract more players. I'm pretty sure that if someone's looking for Runescape private server on youtube, they'd only get results about more popular servers. And if someone really wants to find a rsps, why don't they go to toplists?

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 11:55:55 am »

I just wonder how making videos that only we know about will attract more players. I'm pretty sure that if someone's looking for Runescape private server on youtube, they'd only get results about more popular servers. And if someone really wants to find a rsps, why don't they go to toplists?
I had some videos back in Scape and 2 of my videos got over 10k views in 2 years. Those videos were absolutely carbage tier but I'm sure there were people that found out about Emps that way and started playing.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 11:59:35 am »
Emps should Email all Emps-Scape players and let them know that Emps is back.

emps-world.net

I have no idea if they did that already.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 12:23:38 pm »
How would the outcome differ though? We've just changed from Scape to World and conent has got a lot wider.
The difference between voting in scape and world is that scape wasn't in a period where private servers are in a general decline. Regardless of how well voting worked, it works less well now that private servers have gone down in popularity.

Emps should Email all Emps-Scape players and let them know that Emps is back.
This has been done at least three times, the last time it was done was last year's christmas event.
;

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 01:20:21 pm »
Charr, so are you saying to just give up on trying "TRYING" to bring in more players and just leave it in the hands of exsisting players telling friends?

Its just a little extra we can do. Thats all im proposing.

I will make vids and upload on youtube once i get rich again, after 7 years of disappearance and starting off with nothing ill need a while to do so.

Also we can search for the main source where people talk about/find rsps's.

Your opinion will be great.

Keep posting!

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 01:22:58 pm »
Charr, so are you saying to just give up on trying "TRYING" to bring in more players and just leave it in the hands of exsisting players telling friends?
I'm saying we should give up on voting sites, any other way is perfectly fine.

I will make vids and upload on youtube once i get rich again, after 7 years of disappearance and starting off with nothing ill need a while to do so.
You could makes videos showing your progress getting rich again, just an idea.

Feel free to pm me ingame if you need advice on anything.
;

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 01:25:29 pm »
Thats what i wanna see.

If we support each other and work as a team we could maybe make it on TV 😂😂😂

And yes that is a great idea. Cheers.

So most of my
Game play will be recorded. If anyone wants to join in, just pm me in game!

I want to know what thomy thinks about this or if he has anything in mind?
Pages: 1 2