The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Burokas

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
about louncher
« on: July 02, 2017, 03:03:19 am »
hey i think players leaving not becouse of duel arena i think becouse louncher
i just back recently and this louncher really lagging in ge fps rate drop...   i think we need that louncher where we can choose open gl or classic not everyone have good pc in old louncher i can play with 2 acc -3 acc now becouse of lagg i can play with only 1 and still laging.. or crashing

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: about louncher
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 07:19:32 am »
I don't really know about how old the computers you guys always mention, however I am using a 9 year old laptop ( with no graphic card )  with avg of 50 fps at g.e ( 80+ if i use small client)  and can reach over 140 on some places + small client.

Thomy can't keep updating both clients ( at least thats what he said last year ) a lot of new things that he worked on / currently working on won't work with classic client afaik, thats why he removed it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:25:24 am by Ameer »

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 07:54:51 am »
My computer isn't a toaster and I've had occasions where my fps would crap out.

Hasn't happened in a while though. It was usually after a graphics driver update.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 10:15:47 am by Weed4u2 »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 09:01:15 am »
You can adjust your graphics ingame to make it run better for older/slower computers. Try that.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 10:12:16 am »
Or maybe you should make a post about it asking for help with the problem. Thomy has resolved many problems like yours, but instead of asking for help you're complaining. How about you show your settings to that Thomy can help you?

If your problem can't be fixed though; it doesn't really make sense to continue developing for computers that are obsolete. If your computer can't handle emps world at it's lowest settings then you should honestly go and get a new one. You are kind of expected to have a computer that isn't a fossil nowadays.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 04:19:35 pm »
Next time you launch the game, make sure that on the launcher settings you have Hardware renderer enabled. Launcher settings can be accesses clicking the options button in the right bottom corner before clicking the 'Play' button. You can also increase the amount of max RAM there allocated for the client if you want to, but that shouldn't be necessary.

Next when you login or when you're on the login screen, go to the in-game settings and make sure you have these selected:

Those settings should give you the best performance no matter the system. If you game is still running slow, it's most likely because your PC is simply way too old. The game should look somewhat like this:

If your problem can't be fixed though; it doesn't really make sense to continue developing for computers that are obsolete.

If the majority of the audience has shit PCs to begin with, it's not really worth developing for an audience with great PCs if such audience doesn't even exist. You would be surprised how shit PCs people playing OSRS have.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:22:07 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Charr, Burokas

Offline Burokas

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 05:15:22 pm »
Or maybe you should make a post about it asking for help with the problem. Thomy has resolved many problems like yours, but instead of asking for help you're complaining. How about you show your settings to that Thomy can help you?

If your problem can't be fixed though; it doesn't really make sense to continue developing for computers that are obsolete. If your computer can't handle emps world at it's lowest settings then you should honestly go and get a new one. You are kind of expected to have a computer that isn't a fossil nowadays.

not everyone can buy new pc ... i dont lagg if i play with 1 acc ...

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 09:14:25 pm »
not everyone can buy new pc ... i dont lagg if i play with 1 acc ...
Everyone can earn money and buy a new pc so long as they're willing to, it would just take time. Whether or not you're willing to do that is up to you. If there's a will there's a way.

If you don't lagg playing on one account then that should be okay.
;
The following users liked this post: Themarfish
Pages: 1