The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
****ing soo called "helpers" in duel
« on: December 16, 2014, 06:20:25 pm »
ok i'm making this topic just for one reason, the so called helpers in duel. staking in duel is the one of the most favorite hobbies in emps-world community yes? just when you have a couple of "pixel" mills in the duel arena and asks for you to share if you win or straight asks "plz give me 1m or something i got cleaned & shit" just 5 mins ago i was in duel arena and staked 10m with thoumy and of course i lost im not blaming him its just a minigame and its equel but just when we started dueling like 5 people came & started standing on thoumy dude and started spamming like "i help" "u hit 99" "i'm lucky u win" it just so pisses me off >:( but the funniest thing is that even when you lose some guys have brain to still come up to you and ask for money i mean wow srsly is that the best our community can do? i even know the top 2 beggers in duel - gf aww4 bl  or something an chulgan dude idk exact names... i mean don't these people don't have at least a little self respect that they have to be don't on theyre knes and always beg, beg, beg, and beg i mean i would never go down so much to **** peoples ***** for some pixel items when i can work for them myself
p.s. extuse my grammar my english is broken somethimes  ;)

Mary

Re: ****ing soo called "helpers" in duel
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:25:03 pm »
You do realize that nothing actually influences the duel stake if the terms and weapons used are equal? No one outside the stake will be able to influence it with whatever yells or prayers they put on.

It's like you're soloing jad and players stand around you doing nothing, it'll not help in any way lol.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 06:27:10 pm »
but do u call it normal when so many beggers come that u can't even see your opponents hitpoints? i don't think so in my opinion begging must  have lines and it should be outlawed

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 06:40:58 pm »
but do u call it normal when so many beggers come that u can't even see your opponents hitpoints? i don't think so in my opinion begging must  have lines and it should be outlawed
Do you have to see your opponents hitpoints?
There is no skill to staking, just attack him once and your whip will do the rest for you.

Though I can understand it can be annoying, but nothing can be done about these ''helpers''.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 07:02:51 pm »
Add a thing like "No spamm" in arena, or maybe make players clipable in arena so they won't stand on your target during fights and won't spamm bullshit.

But for real, spamm and standing on target doesn't make your enemy "stronger", so all i can suggest is add all those "helpers" and beggers to ignore list.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 07:56:47 pm »
Add a thing like "No spamm" in arena
or in the stake you'll be able to see only your opponent text.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Mary

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 08:01:29 pm »
Add a thing like "No spamm" in arena
or in the stake you'll be able to see only your opponent text.
Turn public chat off, problem solved.

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 08:08:44 pm »
There's nothing to do with that. It's our servers singularity - arabs.. arabs everywhere. I'm not racist but seriously this is ridiculous how those 'new players' are trying to make money.
The following users liked this post: Goat

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 09:10:15 am »
I'm not saying that the people if stand on your opponent is making him stronger but trust me its just so freaking annoying. the solution isnt to turn the public off or put them on ginore list the only reasianable solution for this bull**** is to make begging in duel or anywhere else in emps world outlawed and thats it

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 09:17:37 am »
I'm not saying that the people if stand on your opponent is making him stronger but trust me its just so freaking annoying. the solution isnt to turn the public off or put them on ginore list the only reasianable solution for this bull**** is to make begging in duel or anywhere else in emps world outlawed and thats it
They aren't breaking any rules just standing there spamming.

You lost, get over it.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 10:08:59 am »
The only annoying part is at the begging, when you have to figuure out who to attack when there's 3 kids under your op.

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 11:06:20 am »
i would of just private messaged a friend about my anger issues with beggars, instead of making a thread on the forums. but that's just me.

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 01:00:53 pm »
Or maybe make it possible to go to the duel with stake ONLY? What would nubs do then?
The following users liked this post: Goat

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 01:18:35 pm »
yes i know how you feel, they get on my nerves and the worst thing is that i almost lose every time they do this to me although it doesn't have anything to do with chances. one of the solutions is to kick players if they don't start the fight after a certain amount of time.
it might seem really insignificant but believe me, things add up and small things like these can become a reason for people to quit. i mean when i play a game i want to change my mood or entertain myself, so if i keep encountering nuisances like these i might as well do something else to entertain myself, like watching anime,movies or playing other games...etc

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 03:13:02 pm »
i hope all those hopeless people in duel arena know how to use forums and will be able to see this because i dedicated this topic for them and all so for the ones that gets "bugged" haha see what i did there... sry lets carry on, that gets bugged from beggers over and over that's all for now cya in duel arena  ;)
Pages: 1 2