The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Why does formating your pc ...
« on: July 05, 2015, 01:08:42 am »
help improve your game fps tons?
I had a friend with a weaker pc than mine, he used to get good fps in games but after time it slowly decreased to a point that games became unplayable.

He formated his pc and after that all the games that lacked fps began to run smooth as silk.

I have a same issue but is formating worth its effect on fps, and why do you improve fps after format ._.

Mary

Re: Why does formating your pc ...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 01:14:41 am »
It removes a shitton of programs you installed over the last few years that run in the background and clog your pc > better performance thus better fps

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 02:01:04 am »
It removes a shitton of programs you installed over the last few years that run in the background and clog your pc > better performance thus better fps
But there's like Windows cleanups dont they work?
> can i get better fps if i uninstall photoshop :kappa:

Mary

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 11:30:27 am »
Probably doesn't matter because photoshop doesn't run on the background. A lot of adobe services do though! With photoshop things like adobe updater and other 'optimization' programs sneak in.
Also when you uninstall a program (or clean up programs) it's less effective than formatting, as formatting completely cleans your disk whereas an uninstall still leaves all kinds of files behind.

You can try CCleaner, it's a good clean up program, not as effective as formatting but atleast you won't lose your data.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 12:58:46 pm »
Probably doesn't matter because photoshop doesn't run on the background. A lot of adobe services do though! With photoshop things like adobe updater and other 'optimization' programs sneak in.
Also when you uninstall a program (or clean up programs) it's less effective than formatting, as formatting completely cleans your disk whereas an uninstall still leaves all kinds of files behind.

You can try CCleaner, it's a good clean up program, not as effective as formatting but atleast you won't lose your data.
K so format when I find enough tie to find another photoshop. k,ty.
Pages: 1