The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

How many games did you completed?

1-3
3-5
5-15
15+
ditto
Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: What is the hardest game you played?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 03:17:07 pm »
nono don't you remember where you had to collect those purple diamonds in each stage in order to unlock another stage?
After all the stages were completed i believe u would stand in the middle and some kind of ship would take you to level 2 :p

Hmm i cant really remember which crash bandicoot 1 was again, played so many of them repititive, could it be the one where you have to run from a giant rock and where cortex drinks a bottle of steroids and becomes huge in the final stage or something?
Purple diamonds in each stake in order to unlock another stage = Spyro

''The player controls Crash and Coco Bandicoot, who must gather 25 Crystals and defeat the main antagonists of the story: Doctor Neo Cortex.

Besides Crystals, Gems and Colored Gems can be collected for extra accomplishment. Gems are rewarded to the player if all of the crates in a level are broken open or if a secret area is completed. Colored Gems are found in special levels and lead to hidden areas.'' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot:_The_Wrath_of_Cortex

Dem crystals be purple.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:19:27 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 03:36:25 pm »
ok so was it just me or was the final boss of rayman 3 impossible to beat

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 04:43:50 pm »
nono don't you remember where you had to collect those purple diamonds in each stage in order to unlock another stage?
After all the stages were completed i believe u would stand in the middle and some kind of ship would take you to level 2 :p

Hmm i cant really remember which crash bandicoot 1 was again, played so many of them repititive, could it be the one where you have to run from a giant rock and where cortex drinks a bottle of steroids and becomes huge in the final stage or something?
Mate :doge:
Some ship = idk but definitely not crash bandicoot as all levels there were organised in warprooms
Run from a giant rock = crash bandicoot 2
Cortex drinks a bottle of steroids and become huge in the final stage = N.Brio drinks a potion that makes him hulk-like in crash 1 yep
dude lmao I am very sure they had purple crystals* not diamonds in crash 1 or 2
There was a ship in 1 or 2 in the middle of a room, if you had completed all the stages or doors and standed in middle pressing the downward key, cortex's face would pop up and he would snatch all the crystals you've obtained and send you to floor/level 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 07:23:38 pm »

Mate :doge:
Some ship = idk but definitely not crash bandicoot as all levels there were organised in warprooms
Run from a giant rock = crash bandicoot 2
Cortex drinks a bottle of steroids and become huge in the final stage = N.Brio drinks a potion that makes him hulk-like in crash 1 yep
dude lmao I am very sure they had purple crystals* not diamonds in crash 1 or 2
There was a ship in 1 or 2 in the middle of a room, if you had completed all the stages or doors and standed in middle pressing the downward key, cortex's face would pop up and he would snatch all the crystals you've obtained and send you to floor/level 2

IT'S CRASH BANDICOOT: THE WRATH OF CORTEX GODDAMN IT, LIKE I HAVE SAID TWICE ON THIS TOPIC ALREADY. Blind noobs both of you :kappa:

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2015, 05:25:39 am »
IT'S CRASH BANDICOOT: THE WRATH OF CORTEX GODDAMN IT, LIKE I HAVE SAID TWICE ON THIS TOPIC ALREADY. Blind noobs both of you :kappa:
Sorry you're correct, I was confused when they were called diamonds. You're right, the crystals had to be collected (introduced in Crash Bandicoot 2) to advance to the next warp room.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »
Sorry you're correct, I was confused when they were called diamonds. You're right, the crystals had to be collected (introduced in Crash Bandicoot 2) to advance to the next warp room.
ha! Told you :kappa:
I dont remember much of crash 1 tho, i just remember jetdiving in the final stage and not get close those electricity walls and then it was tht Dr that drinks a potion of roids and becomes a hulkish character and then the island blows up and crash is escpaing with a helicopter i think lol
Good memories

I think the last stage for crash 2 was the boss battle with cortex's giant android and after that you would unlock a ice-ish area I think
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:50:52 pm by Shoaib »

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2015, 10:23:21 am »
Tetris

Pages: 1 2 3