Miscellaneous > Games

Pokemon GO

(1/5) > >>

Emps Loover:
I am wondering if some of you are still playing this game? I am still playing it after 2 years. Got a 3501 cp Groudon, 3417 cp Mewtwo and some other good pokemons. I have as well every pokemon from gen 1 and 2 (regionals not included) and I'm hoping to catch Mew soon  ;)

Just Humen:
I honestly thought this was an old topic that has been dug up. Pokemon Go died 2 months after its launch.

S Clegane:
I play it as well lol. Can't wait to get my hands on upcoming Gen4 pokemons like Lucario.

Tulrak:

--- Quote from: Just Humen on April 29, 2018, 06:22:32 pm ---I honestly thought this was an old topic that has been dug up. Pokemon Go died 2 months after it's launch.

--- End quote ---

Emps Loover:

--- Quote from: Just Humen on April 29, 2018, 06:22:32 pm ---I honestly thought this was an old topic that has been dug up. Pokemon Go died 2 months after it's launch.

--- End quote ---

It didn't die at all. There is still a huge community and they are still updating the game. The hype is over, that's true, but the game isn't dead.

--- Quote from: Wg on April 29, 2018, 06:46:01 pm ---I play it as well lol. Can't wait to get my hands on upcoming Gen4 pokemons like Lucario.

--- End quote ---

I have never played any Pokemon game after Gen 3, so I don't know many Gen 4 pokemons. Have you caught every Legendary so far?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version