The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
I made a game, pls test
« on: August 29, 2019, 06:41:20 pm »
Hey,

Haven't been around this community for some time, but hopefully, most of you will remember me. For the past 1 and a half years I've been working on a game (after school obviously, so don't expect anything magical from it YET).

Anyways, we're carrying out a survey for our game to find it's weaknesses and strong points. Would be very happy if you tested it and filled in the survey!

Participating also guarantees you a spot in the Amazon Echo Dot giveaway. :)

https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/gemtastic-studios-1st-alpha-multiplayer-puzzle-game-amazon-echo-dot-giveaway-between-testers.400328/

Thank you in advance!

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I made a game, pls test
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 09:36:52 pm »
Hey there,

Long time no seen ya, Done with the survey. :)

Nice to see you back.
Pages: 1