Miscellaneous > Games

Clash of Clans

(1/4) > >>

Emps World:

Hello everyone, I've came with the idea of collecting as much players as I can from Emps-World who play Clash of Clans on their smartpones. The main goal of this idea is to find if there is a possibility to create a clan in which we all can be members of. In addition, there will be ranks just as Leader, Co-Leader and Elder. However, if I don't get over 12 serious COC players, there will be a problem of creating a clan.
In the clan, we'll have so much fun. You can rise your knowledge about the game by asking the experienced players of the clan, you will undoubtedly be helped. When a member request for certain troops we must all donate what he/she requests for and you will be surprised that we will have high levels members that could donate maxed and high leveled troops. You will definitely enjoy the CLAN WARS because you'll gain some strategies of how to attack a different kind of bases by watching the other experienced members of the clan, let's also keep in mind that you will have so many benefits just like high amount of loots once a clan works as team and wins the other clan.
Well, as you guys read the details I've provided, let's see who's ready to join us!

Please each player copy this application and fill in the requirments!

--- Code: ---Emps-World Username:
Clash of Clans username:
Town hall level:
Your level:
--- End code ---

Example:
Emps-World Username: Esam121
Clash of Clans username: Esamx3m
Town hall level: 9
Your level: 103

Players list:
Esamx3m (Esam121)
Bubblebeam2 (Bubblebeam2)
Blue Bird (Blue Bird)
Theoneofall (Theoneofall)
XxMaplezxX (Dan7)
Donny (Nerami Siela)
lord purralot (Zeepleeuw)
sir rambo (Sir Rambo)
D0ll4r (0wned Man)
Anubis (Xdogzz)

Bubblebeam2:
Emps-World Username: Bubblebeam2
Clash of Clans username: Bubblebeam2
Town hall level: 8
Your level: 71

I'm in a clan already.

Blue Bird:
Emps-World Username: Blue Bird
Clash of Clans username: Blue Bird
Town hall level: 9
Your level: 114

I'm in a clan already. :kappa:

Theoneofall:
Emps-World Username: Theoneofall
Clash of Clans username: theoneofall (I will change it to Theoneofall)
Town hall level:9 (Just got 9)
Your level: 97( Almost 98)

I love this idea! Im in! also il get my friends i know in the game to join us, i known them in game for like 3 years or 3.5 years.

Maybe we should call the game Clash Scape. Idk

Esam121:

--- Quote from: Theoneofall on December 19, 2015, 12:39:45 am ---Emps-World Username: Theoneofall
Clash of Clans username: theoneofall (I will change it to Theoneofall)
Town hall level:9 (Just got 9)
Your level: 97( Almost 98)

I love this idea! Im in! also il get my friends i know in the game to join us, i known them in game for like 3 years or 3.5 years.

Maybe we should call the game Clash Scape. Idk

--- End quote ---
It sounds great, I also have 4 in real life experienced clash of clans friends that would be pleased to join us too. However, let's collect as much players as we can now it'd be fun if Emps-Scape players play the same game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version