Miscellaneous > Games

Clash of Clans!

(1/2) > >>

Xdogzz:
Hello fellow Emps-World player! Since you clicked this post I assume you play Clash of Clans (CoC).
I made this thread to invite cool people, The Emps-World community into my clan.

Its name is Sacred Light. We are expecting Town Hall 6-8 players.

Rules are simple: No cussing, wars arranged, promotions are earned, respect everyone, donations:200/season and 1/1 ratio.
And the most improtant one! Stay active!

Btw, My In-Game name is Anubis, The Co-Leader.

Keep on clashing!

Chris:
Unfortunately, I already am in a clan with my cousins.

Your base looks nice though. I just checked it out.

If you want, you can check mine out. My name is "Medveckz". I'm in the clan "Boston Strong".

Look for the one that shows "19,084" on the trophies list on the right-hand side.

Lars:
Unfortunately I am no longer active but I'll join your clan once I start playing again. I recently upgraded my completely maxed TH8 to TH9 and built/upgraded a few defenses/buildings. I hope this won't be a problem since you are expecting TH6-8.

Xdogzz:

--- Quote from: Lars on September 27, 2014, 10:23:47 am ---Unfortunately I am no longer active but I'll join your clan once I start playing again. I recently upgraded my completely maxed TH8 to TH9 and built/upgraded a few defenses/buildings. I hope this won't be a problem since you are expecting TH6-8.

--- End quote ---
No, its not a problem!

I Pk Ur Nan:
I'm already in a great clan with my friends, sorry though, you can check me out at HOPE EMPIRE, my name is Jazz.  TH8 almost maxed. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version