The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
VOID ELITE OP
« on: December 15, 2015, 05:17:52 pm »
srsly when ur doing pvming, guess who gets the drop the guy in maxed set with bandos or the guy in void? Ofcourse the one with elite void what costs only 10m comparing to bandos what costs 70m. Like why ? Void elite does 90% damage like it seems to be 3x more accurate than bandos. Please change this. This is just ridiculous to pay 70m for a set if u can get better one for 10m >:(

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: VOID ELITE OP
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 05:43:41 pm »
Void has a much lower defence, someone in bandos can stay at a fight longer and would probably be better off if he was alone grinding bosses. Void is meant to be power armour, low defenses but consistent high accurate hits. Bandos also still gives you a higher max hit (afaik), just isn't that accurate
Also did you take into account super potions and prayers?

edit: before the update of today there was a typo that caused void to be way too accurate, this has been patched since then. Please check if the situation is better since today :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:50:30 pm by Mod Mary »

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 10:16:32 pm »
Void has a very low defence. I almost always loses when I'm with void and I am fighting against someone with bandos. Bandos has a much higher defence and you will get easier higher / more accurate hits...

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 11:50:46 am »
Void armour is a popular set due to the damages bonuses and known for its low defense so bandos can be quite protective and stand against the high damage while void gives much damage and gets much in return.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 12:23:12 pm »
Void sucks when soloing, because there will be nobody else taking the damage. That's the disadvantage. There's no way void is "OP".
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10
Pages: 1