The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Online Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2024
    • View Profile
Re: Thomy
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 07:16:57 pm »
Graham, Tonto, Jonny, Charr, Rock Gyo, Mary many others we love, have moved on to their lives..

I still can see the beak of emps, and I know that Emps will be back to where it belongs.. We need to work together for that. which we don't obv have L
The ironman mode was a minor setback to enjoy the server without actual trading to peepz. Which is SO fun xD, 2bad i have no interests to play on the server anymore..

But however, I just wonder if a custom content can be added with brand new items(weapons cosmetics ydydada) But that's up to the community to decide and what the developers think about this.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 07:36:31 pm »
What the hell

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Suryoyo K0

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 03:54:30 pm »
let me lighten up the mood a little bit here, let's not assume that thomy has thoughts of ignoring the players, because he did go for many of the updates that players have suggested, such as "kill log" update for example, it wasn't suggested by charr or mary.
if you want to test this out, make a good suggestion and make a huge fuss about it, then we see what happens, and if you actually want a proof that he cares about players ideas. take this thread for example :
: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=17254.0

titled : "future updates I NEED YOUR OPINIONS".
let's all be more patient and not jump into conclusions this fast, because it will lead into this server's downfall.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 05:10:49 pm »
let me lighten up the mood a little bit here, let's not assume that thomy has thoughts of ignoring the players, because he did go for many of the updates that players have suggested, such as "kill log" update for example, it wasn't suggested by charr or mary.
if you want to test this out, make a good suggestion and make a huge fuss about it, then we see what happens, and if you actually want a proof that he cares about players ideas. take this thread for example :

let's all be more patient and not jump into conclusions this fast, because it will lead into this server's downfall.

let's not assume that thomy has thoughts of ignoring the players, because he did go for many of the updates that players have suggested, such as "kill log"
What if I told you every update is for the players

Topic you linked was partially made because of this thread, and that was the goal of this thread all along so again whats your point

Simply saying "be patient dont jump to conclusions" does absolutely nothing, thats what players do when theres no information about future of the server (Im not gonna deny the fact that it happens, hoping for it to stop)
By just keeping quiet and praying for something fixes nothing, you dont get anything back from nobody if you dont tell them what you want
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:14:12 pm by Drugs »

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2016, 05:13:41 pm »

let's not assume that thomy has thoughts of ignoring the players, because he did go for many of the updates that players have suggested, such as "kill log"

Topic you linked was partially made because of this thread, and that was the goal of this thread all along so again whats your point

Simply saying "be patient dont jump to conclusions" does absolutely nothing, thats what palyers do when theres no information about future of the server
I didn't know you were that confused actually

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2016, 05:15:57 pm »

Simply saying "be patient dont jump to conclusions" does absolutely nothing, thats what palyers do when theres no information about future of the server
I didn't know you were that confused actually
Didnt know you cant finish your shitposts

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:28:54 pm by Drugs »
Pages: 1 2 3