The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Thomy
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 08:22:19 am »
I do realize it may be frustrating not to receive a weekly update, but I cannot always provide that much content. Simply lacking time and energy currently to work on many new updates.

I still and always will care a lot about Emps. I check the site and forum daily, just don't always respond to everything I read. At the moment, I'm working on minor tweaks and are looking for a large update to be chosen. Also, I'm thinking of the overall combat / item balance in the game, which definitely is no easy task.

It may be a nice idea to share my thoughts of the future updates in a weekly blog or so? Would you guys enjoy having that? :)
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Tgod Bro, Try Again Fo, Tomtim1, Blue Bird, Beershake

Mary

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 08:26:46 am »
Also, I'm thinking of the overall combat / item balance in the game, which definitely is no easy task.
ugh not again please

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 09:06:34 am »
Also, I'm thinking of the overall combat / item balance in the game, which definitely is no easy task.
ugh not again please
Yes please and with minus bonuses this time. :doge:

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Attacker35

Mary

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 10:41:57 am »
ugh not again please
well yeah weaknesses and strengths re cool but i dont think that should be implemented in pvp, pvm maybe

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 10:52:43 am »
ugh not again please
well yeah weaknesses and strengths re cool but i dont think that should be implemented in pvp, pvm maybe
I rather meant that a melee equipment gives you minus defence bonus against magic. Obviously with other combat classes aswell.

Now that you brought out the weaknesses and strengths, I favor that idea aswell. It makes less superior classes in PvM.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 11:11:45 am »
I do realize it may be frustrating not to receive a weekly update, but I cannot always provide that much content. Simply lacking time and energy currently to work on many new updates.

I still and always will care a lot about Emps. I check the site and forum daily, just don't always respond to everything I read. At the moment, I'm working on minor tweaks and are looking for a large update to be chosen. Also, I'm thinking of the overall combat / item balance in the game, which definitely is no easy task.

It may be a nice idea to share my thoughts of the future updates in a weekly blog or so? Would you guys enjoy having that? :)
For.me.for.sure
Its.not.always.about.the.updates.its.also.about.the.hard.work.behind.them.
It.would.be.really.nice.to.read.about.upcoming.plans/progress.so.there.wont.be.much.room.for.speculations.which.I.honestly.believe.can.leave.a.gap.in.the.community

Im.not.expecting.a.weekly.500.letter.blog.with.high.detail.or.info.about.your.personal.life/updates.but.some.input.inform.of.a.blog.would.be.fine.

Also.if.players.read.about.plans/ideas.that.owner.of.the.server.has.its.easier.to.make.their.own.regarding.the.server.Not.just.quit.based.on.speculations.

Whether.or.not.the.community.feels.the.same.is.not.up.to.me.
But.this.is.my.two.cents.about.the.discussions.going.on.lately.about."how.to.fix.the.server"

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 11:14:52 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 07:09:23 pm »
ugh not again please
HELL TO THE YES to this, negative item bonuses is what we're lacking of, needless to say specially in pvp situations. A rune platebody having the same magic defence stats as a black d'hide body is pathetic in my mind.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:24:17 am by Attacker35 »
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Suryoy0 K0

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hodor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2016, 10:39:03 pm »

A short blog would be great, just to see whats on your mind. People will see that youre not entirely gone. :D

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 12:14:31 am »
i don't know if this is a long shot, but if you wouldn't mind, you could even set up something like a livestream and podcast with some other important figures of emps world community about what should be implemented, balanced and fixed, it'd just be great to see you communicating with the players much more lively, and live voice would get the message through much better.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:16:13 am by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 12:23:27 am »
i don't know if this is a long shot, but if you wouldn't mind, you could even set up something like a livestream and podcast with some other important figures of emps world community about what should be implemented, balanced and fixed, it'd just be great to see you communicating with the players much more lively, and live voice would get the message through much better.

I think the problem with this is the majority of our players don't know how to calmly make suggestions. A lot of them show no respect and would just throw out suggestions that make no sense and would only benefit themselves.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2016, 06:17:39 am »

I think the problem with this is the majority of our players don't know how to calmly make suggestions. A lot of them show no respect and would just throw out suggestions that make no sense and would only benefit themselves.
if thomy would set up a livestream and communicate with his community it wouldn't just mean a better result in upcoming updates. the fact that the creator of the game itself is communicating with someone individually would spark something in this community, now, i don't want to sound too cheesy, but he could almost be like a spiritual leader as well...or something. of course if thomy is like a 40-ish year old grown ass man and just doesn't wanna do it, i totally understand, but if he would, he would shoot not 2, BUT EVEN 3 rabbits at the same time: better result in updates, spiritual leader of his own community and it'd be just more comfortable for him and for us to rather listen to what he has to say, than to read a whole blog about it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:19:52 am by Zudikas95187 »

Mary

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2016, 09:54:12 am »

if thomy would set up a livestream and communicate with his community it wouldn't just mean a better result in upcoming updates. the fact that the creator of the game itself is communicating with someone individually would spark something in this community, now, i don't want to sound too cheesy, but he could almost be like a spiritual leader as well...or something. of course if thomy is like a 40-ish year old grown ass man and just doesn't wanna do it, i totally understand, but if he would, he would shoot not 2, BUT EVEN 3 rabbits at the same time: better result in updates, spiritual leader of his own community and it'd be just more comfortable for him and for us to rather listen to what he has to say, than to read a whole blog about it.
lmao brb pewdiethomy church
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2016, 10:01:09 am »
of course if thomy is like a 40-ish year old grown ass spiritual leader

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 06:03:03 am »

That be awesome:) But what about gaining more players to this game?

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2016, 07:40:17 am »
OSRS developers are doing an amazing work to communicate with the community, they let know everything about updates and even let players to choose if they want to see a feature added in-game or not.

I don't say Thomy should do exactly like them but it would be nice to see some notes on how it is going with the game updates or whatever he's doing, what is he working on, and maybe sometimes let us choose if we would like to see a feature he thought of to be implemented(obviously I said sometimes, not every update/feature he's planning to do.).

I think this would make some people to come back(including myself), as they can see the evidence of the fact that our developer does care about our beloved server.
Emps-Scape player since 2010!
Pages: 1 2 3