The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The removal of splashing
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 08:33:38 pm »
There's a delay between freezes.
From what it seems there were some changes. The delay was removed but you won't get 100% frozen now. Not sure how to think about this. Permafreezes are still possible but rng-reliant. Animations also seem to be weird for barrage. Though this happened over the course of like 3 CW games I might be wrong.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 08:35:40 pm »
There's a delay between freezes.
From what it seems there were some changes. The delay was removed but you won't get 100% frozen now. Not sure how to think about this. Permafreezes are still possible but rng-reliant. Animations also seem to be weird for barrage. Though this happened over the course of like 3 CW games I might be wrong.

Just escaped from 3 magers at revs, seemed kinda easy. Only got frozen once by 3 barragers ???

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 08:38:48 pm »
Just escaped from 3 magers at revs, seemed kinda easy. Only got frozen once by 3 barragers ???
Had kind of the same thing in CW, I'd either get permafrozen or could just walk away. Did you notice the animations acting up as well?
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 09:44:46 pm »
Had kind of the same thing in CW, I'd either get permafrozen or could just walk away. Did you notice the animations acting up as well?

Didn't pay any attention to animations, unfortunately.
Barrage freeze seemed to work fine in a 1v1 fight. Maybe the delay might stack from multiple barrages somehow. Potential bug?

Offline En3mey

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ex-Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2015, 10:07:20 pm »
I prefer that when hitting the enemy 1+ the splash effects, but if the player hits 0 it won't effect and the player will still moving on to save himself, so i'd just say that no splashing happens when hitting 0 the player don't freeze.
I sell Graphics

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2015, 10:34:06 pm »
Spell effects are already halved when magic protection is activated. The suggestion here is to not trigger any spell effects when a 0 is hit?

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2015, 11:17:36 pm »
Spell effects are already halved when magic protection is activated. The suggestion here is to not trigger any spell effects when a 0 is hit?
Well obviously. People in -100 mage attack bonus shouldnt be able to free/tb anyone lol.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2015, 11:19:36 pm »
Wait so barrage is a whopping 30s freeze? Yes, you don't get anything else from melee or ranged while hitting a 0. Why should you get something as significant as a 15 second freeze when hitting a 0? You can decide if you want to pick up bolts with this as well, my main concern with this topic was magic.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 05:26:13 am »
Spell effects are already halved when magic protection is activated.

Length or chance? Or both? Anyway, nice to know!

Oh, Charr and Zudikas, who tried to tell you that getting away from magers isn't that hard? WHO? Damn peasant spitting nonsense, being ignorant of the mechanics.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:17:43 am by Someone12116 »
Pages: 1 2