The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Jhonson101

• Liked: 348 times
    • View Profile
Staff Review
« on: September 27, 2018, 01:21:01 am »
Hello everyone, this topic is mainly to give our community a chance to share their feedback regarding our current active staff members. You can click here to see a full list of the current active members in the staff team.

Please keep in mind that this isn't a place to flame or hate any of our staff members. I've decided to create this thread so you guys can provide us with honest feedback so that we as individuals can improve and become better staff members for you all. We ask for serious feedback only, any troll posts will be removed.
The following users liked this post: Chris, Drugs, Tulrak

Offline Chris

• Liked: 165 times
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Review
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 01:36:08 am »
I'm sure this will be helpful for most Staff Members. However, just be prepared for the users who have some sort of vendetta against some of you ;)

Anyways, I know some staff members from before, and I've had nothing but good interactions with them. So I will start this off on a positive note:

JP: I have had quite a few discussions with you in the far past about numerous things, that I simply can't remember due to the extensive periods we have gone without conversing with another. However, I'm glad to see that you are a Game Administrator now. Clearly you would not be in the position you're in if you did not work hard, or be dedicated to what you do. So keep up the good work buddy!

Jhonson101: I actually haven't had a single conversation with you, unless you played previously under a different username back on Emps-Scape. However, with the few posts that I've seen you make (this thread included), I like the initiative that you take towards making improvements. It's quite clear to me that you have the best interests of the Staff Team in mind, and for that, I have quite a bit of respect for you.

Drugs: You and I go way back. I like that you have the ability to bounce back between a goof and a professional staff member in times that require it. I think that your sense of humor is very unique, and you seem to have a lot of people that like you. May I even dare say a fan base? You may push the boundary a little here and there with your jokes and what not, so you may want to watch that a little bit, but at the same time, I know that most of it is harmless, and quite amusing. Hope to see you around more often!

Boejuh2: You and I also go back several years. You were the first person I really encountered when I recently returned, and assisted me in getting my main account back without hesitation. For that, I personally thank you for the help. With that sort of attitude, and level of care and customer service, you can go far in the ranks, if you truly want to. Keep it up!

Ralphe10: Pim, I am just glad that you're still rocking the Watch Dogs signature that I made you well over 2 years ago :P I know you're on vacation, so you're limited to what you can do in regards to replies to people, however, you were a Staff Member with me at one point on Emps-Scape before the shutdown, and you were a good staff member then, and I am sure you still are now.

I'm Xxskinney13x
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Boejuh2, Jhonson101, Namnori

Online Ameer

• Liked: 611 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 04:09:35 am »
Don't you think this should be done via hlepdesk where you and jp are the only two to be able to see it ?
What If your team took a negative feedback on their work as something personal ?
if not, I'll edit my reply later to stay in topic and give a decent one ;)

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-Word player Since the day I resigned which I have no idea when

Online Jhonson101

• Liked: 348 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 04:32:59 am »
Don't you think this should be done via hlepdesk where you and jp are the only two to be able to see it ?
What If your team took a negative feedback on their work as something personal ?
if not, I'll edit my reply later to stay in topic and give a decent one ;)
Na, this is a feedback thread which belongs here. If there are posts that are simply targeted at a staff member out of hatred we will just remove it. We appreciate constructive criticism, this is what makes us better people in general. We would like for the community to share their opinions and to let us know what we can do to better serve you and make this server enjoyable for everyone.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:39:23 am by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Ameer

Online Il Skill L

• Liked: 4708 times
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 10:41:35 am »
Drugs for admin asap.

1 like = 1 love

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Online Wg

• Liked: 305 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 06:34:52 pm »
Thomy(if he is counted in), Namnori, Dokas5000, Boejuh2, Skillz Purez and Jandor are best in my eyes cause they deal with problems right away and efficiently. They communicate with players all the time, gets to know their side of story/facts and are very cautiously in laying down the law(like bans, mutes and etc.) these fine gentlemen are amazing by seeking solution for both sides, not just one.

Jhonson101 is highly admired for being staff team quarterstone on making environment more enjoyable as well as getting players to know each other in best way, uniting them.

As for others, they do not raise so much in my eyes and has done nothing spectacular that I happen to experience or see. No vendetta against unmentioned whatsoever.
The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy, Namnori

Online Loop

• Liked: 52 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 07:41:03 pm »
Do we point out specific staff members or just what we want to see in staff members in general?

If the ladder, promote staff members who are not afraid of taking risks carrying out certain punishments. Now i'm not saying that every single tiny offense should be punished as strictly as pointed out in the rules or even punished at all because I do understand that rules are meant to be broken and if every single offender would be punished accordingly, Emps - world wouldn't have any players left. But very often certain offenses (mostly verbal) get seriously out of hand. I remember once I literally had to beg for a moderator (not gonna name anyone) to mute a very obvious racist or even an anti semitic
player who, in my honest opinion, should've gotten a permanent mute (in the end, after over 1 hour of convincing, he got a 3 day mute lol).

If it's the first option, which is naming specific players, then i do have something to say about a lot of staff members. Keep in mind that a lot of staff members are actually my "in game" friends, so if you see yourself in this list please don't take offense because as Jhonson said, i am just trying to give feedback to improve the staff team performance.

Thomy/Paty
Creators of this game. Thank you for making Emps - world happen. Good job and good luck in the future.

Jhonson/
Around a few months back, I honestly couldn't fathom how have you become a staff member in the first place but after seeing your recent posts and initiative that you showed and still keep showing to make Emps - world a better, less toxic and a more welcoming place over all, I have to say, cheers mate, you deserve the rank that you have right now.

Jp
I like the way you changed the staff promotion meta and i have to say that the promotion of staff members is starting to go the right way after a long history of failure. The only thing i want to point out is that i would've liked to see you in game more and be a more active member of the community.

Skillz purez
Like i said before, some of these staff members are my friends, so Kaute, don't take this to heart. Prior to Skillz purez being promoted, I have seen him literally flaming other players on several different occasions, which contradicts to the way a staff member should behave and in some cases, may even lead to the encouragement of toxicity in the community. I don't want to point fingers at anyone and this is just a theory, which is not based on a lot of facts but in a nutshell, imo Skillz purez got promoted because he was a friend of Martin's. This trend or theory continues down on several other staff members.

Iron 69
A helpful, active member of the community with, as far as i know, a clean slate of past offenses.
all good.

Jandor
I don't see you in game very often and approx. a year back i didn't even know what you do but then i heard that you contribute a hell of a lot to wiki editing, which is a damn fine thing.
you're good.

Namnori
One of the first decent Lithuanian staff members, which is a crucial part to keeping the community less toxic. Like it or not, Lithuanian player base is a huge part of the community these days.

Boejuh2
Another moderator who is active and a helpful part of the community. All good.

Drugs
I have absolutely no idea how did you get promoted but ok. Sometimes you indeed do quite a good job at being an official staff member but this isn't just a thing that you can turn off and on whenever you feel like it. If you don't feel committed, just resign. Just like in the case of Skillz purez, I feel like you having a good relationship with Martin might have something to do with you being a moderator :thinking:

EDIT: when i say "i feel like" i was seriously understating it. Of course the only reason you're a moderator right now is because you are very good friends with Martin. And maybe a small part of it is because you are so popular in the community.

Iron corne
Nice memes, meme lord.

Slimshady/Dokas5000/Ralphe10
You guys have been moderators for a considerably short time, so my feedback on your performance might be a little off, which is why i won't comment on it. Just do a good job and help the server out in whatever ways you can. good luck.

Thanks for reading.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 06:22:54 pm by Loop »
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez, Slimshadyy, Namnori, Iron Corne, Iron 69
Pages: 1