The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
shooting star and uncuts..
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:32:16 am »
so shooting star gives randomly some uncuts.. 1 onyx for each star (for the luckiest one :P)and then all other uncuts randomly except uncut opals, so im asking whats the reason for that? it doesnt really make sense to me :D

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: shooting star and uncuts..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 02:40:00 pm »
It's just a bonus for mining the star I guess. I don't think anyone minds getting uncuts and stardust.

Offline Mtn Alin0

• +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 02:48:31 pm »
ye its good way to get uncuts.. but my question was about the uncut opals? whats the reason mining star doesnt give uncut opals :P

Offline Simonyoda3

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 03:02:09 pm »
You get more exp from an emerald than from an opal. And I don't recall anyone using opal bolt tips. Why would you want to get opals instead of the more valuable uncuts?

Offline Mtn Alin0

• +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 03:09:46 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Crafting wiki says it gives 3th best xp :O

Offline Simonyoda3

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 03:10:30 pm »
You can only cut opal once, the other gems twice.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 07:54:28 am »
I am surprised that uncut opals are not obtained when mining shooting stars. It would seem logical, seems though the other uncuts are obtainable through mining them...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 02:32:11 am by Chazz »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 08:01:32 am »
I am surprised that uncunt opals are not obtained when mining shooting stars. It would seem logical, seems though the other uncuts are obtainable through mining them...

Opals are pretty useless. I'd rather not have them lol

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:23:57 pm »
I am surprised that uncunt opals are not obtained when mining shooting stars. It would seem logical, seems though the other uncuts are obtainable through mining them...

^ this

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 09:05:19 pm »

^ this

Please don't post such useless replies, if you agree with Otto's reply then thank it, you don't need to reply saying "this".

Might want to check how you've spelt uncut there mate.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Fate, Chazz, Suryoyo K0, Keiskelar

Offline Kena

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 09:25:33 am »

^ this

Please don't post such useless replies, if you agree with Otto's reply then thank it, you don't need to reply saying "this".

it doesn't feel as strong as showing to everyone that i support this opinion. honestly saying, i never check who thanked the post , while i have to be blind if i didn't pay attention to this. ::)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:32:40 am by Kena »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 01:47:31 pm »

^ this

I find this post too ironic ;D

^ this

it doesn't feel as strong as showing to everyone that i support this opinion. honestly saying, i never check who thanked the post , while i have to be blind if i didn't pay attention to this. ::)

So instead you choose to make yourself look silly, showing off how illiterate you are.

You can only cut opals once, while the other gems can be cut twice (uncut gem -> cut gem -> bolt tips). In total, emeralds and higher level gems yield more XP. Let's also not forget the fact that Opal bolts are absolutely useless.

Offline Kena

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 07:46:23 pm »

^ this

I find this post too ironic ;D

^ this

So instead you choose to make yourself look silly, showing off how illiterate you are.

You can only cut opals once, while the other gems can be cut twice (uncut gem -> cut gem -> bolt tips). In total, emeralds and higher level gems yield more XP. Let's also not forget the fact that Opal bolts are absolutely useless.
illiterate eh ::) , says the one who doesn't know the difference between seeing and reading. you don't have to be mad , i didn't take your candy or something like that , just relax and stop flaming for no reason  ;)
The following users liked this post: Theoneofall
Pages: 1