The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sara brews
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:14:59 am »
They are now almost totally useless and not worth the price at all.
I know some people might say that sara brews gave some advantages on mages and rangers in pking, but seriously they were more used in pvm and now they have no use in there.

Opinions?

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: Sara brews
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 07:34:11 am »
What do you mean?

For example, you drink Sara brew, your Ranged goes 84/99 (I'm not sure how many levels it really lowers, just an example), then you drink a Super Ranging potion and your level goes straight to 118 (or how much it highers).

I don't see the problem really.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:39:37 am by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 10:01:49 am »
They gave an unfair advantage for rangers and magers by allowing them to carry nearly 2x more food with no drawbacks. They still give the highest defense and HP boost out of all the potions. They aren't useless. That extra HP and defense can really save your ass.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 12:16:20 pm »
Useless? Far from it. It's a nice potion to use to boost up your tankiness. While defense doesn't have as many uses as using them as food had, it still has it's use. It's a bit less useful, but it was giving rangers and mages an unfair advantage which needed to change.

I wouldn't mind them being kept as they are now, they are balanced at the moment.

Though if they would be changed that wouldn't be bad either. There needs to be a drawback though, draining a significant amount prayer points if used multiple times could be one.
;

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 03:44:49 pm »
~80 health in one inventory slot. Please tell me how that is useless.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 07:59:32 pm »
You're probably informed with false information, saradomin brews are undoubtedly useful potions. They boost your hitpoints and defenese as it is mostly being used in PvM though.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:02:08 pm by Esam121 »

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
Pages: 1