The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Requirements
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:20:47 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/suggestions-ideas/god-robes/?~20103

God robes are dead content and pures lack equipment. #makepuresgreatagain

I'd also like to touch on slayer helm. Tier 50 is kinda meh, we could bring it lower to either 40 (zerk content) or even more. Base stats could be nerfed.

The following users liked this post: Namnori, S Clegane

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
Re: Requirements
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 06:21:03 pm »
Does normal slayer helm requires 50 def ? I thought just the full slayer helmet had that requirement, mm. If that's the case, I agree that slayer helm defence requirement should be lowered. But full one is good as it is.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 06:43:53 pm »
Could make the base stats of the helm scale from levels 1 to 50? Or even 60. Bonus during slayer tasks it provides would stay the same on all tiers.

Second suggestion I have would be upgradeable tiers. You make the helm and it has level 1 stats. You're then able to buy tier upgrades with slayer points. 5 In total.
First upgrade would upgrade it to tier 20 -> second upgrade to tier 30 and 3rd to tier 50.
Last 2 upgrades would then grant you the bonuses during slayer task and a new feature where you're able to use ferocious rings to it giving it charges and using the helm to teleport then.
This is exact opposite from your suggestion though.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Earl, Namnori

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 08:54:35 pm »
Could make the base stats of the helm scale from levels 1 to 50? Or even 60. Bonus during slayer tasks it provides would stay the same on all tiers.

Second suggestion I have would be upgradeable tiers. You make the helm and it has level 1 stats. You're then able to buy tier upgrades with slayer points. 5 In total.
First upgrade would upgrade it to tier 20 -> second upgrade to tier 30 and 3rd to tier 50.
Last 2 upgrades would then grant you the bonuses during slayer task and a new feature where you're able to use ferocious rings to it giving it charges and using the helm to teleport then.
This is exact opposite from your suggestion though.
This is nice actually. You still gain access to it with lower requirements, so this could work.
Pages: 1