The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: PvP
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 12:00:35 pm »
I'll have a look how enchanted bolts perform in the next patch and look at further adjustments if required. I could see reduction in their ranged strength bonuses. Regarding the tankiness of Ranged - equipment bonuses are the same for every combat style. You probably won't be beating a Ranger in Magic gear, but you have much better chances with Melee.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2019, 09:08:52 am »
I don't know how many of you see this as an issue but i feel like i should point out that our current prayer flicking system is a bit unfair towards the person who is attacking someone who's protect praying. Now that after the next update you can only have one offensive prayer on, i state that bridding will become stale. You have to focus on gear switches + offensive pray switching and it will be incredibly easy to pray flick your hit. In Osrs, if you are late with the pray switch, aka the moment your arrow/spell/attack is made, it cannot be reduced "midair" but in emps you can literally put on protection pray right before the attack hits you to avoid the damage. Being late with a pray flick in pvp scenario needs to be punished.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Earl, Emps Loover, S Clegane

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2019, 08:04:53 pm »
We can give this a test and change it for PvP only? However I really do feel like a system where prayers are instantly taken into consideration feels buggy without the opportunity to counter something.
The following users liked this post: Martin

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2019, 03:13:43 am »
It requires more skill to be used. Ability to predict your enemy is needed in addition to just having eyes. When you are using multiple styles vs someone they shouldn't be able to counter your efforts with little effort.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:15:43 am by Martin »

It's our decisions that define us

:)
Pages: 1 2 3