Emps-World > Feedback

PvP

(1/7) > >>

Earl:
Tons of issues with PvP at the moment.

AGS is garbage - max hit is nice but you can't hit over 50
D claws are still bugged - ?
Range is op - 10m gear hits 70s with no problems and tanks even harder
Combat triangle doesn't work as intended - you can tribrid a braindead ranger not switching prayers and still get outdamaged.

Also healing is stupid. I know this was being discussed in a topic before. Maybe timers aren't the issue, at the moment you can basically eat, hit, dance, teleport, brew, eat twice, hit again and do all that at once. That's what makes healing op - that you can heal while doing other stuff.

Why do ancient bolts have a lower attack bonus than onyx bolts??

Reply to this thx.

Drugs:
Update multi zone icon

Add additional information on wilderness warning sign

Make laughing emote whilst you are muted ban-able by up to 7 days.

Make it an option to ignore list everyone who has been to wild at once, including yourself.

Make a new broadcast for when people bring more than 3 brews to edge-pking call it [R***-Alert] (you can add more broadcasts in the future)

Every friday-sunday add multi-zone icon to edgeville, just the icon, it will be enough to get 20 people in there.

If you get 3 [R***-Alert] 's in less than 5 minutes you will be teleported inside of unlit beacon and skillers can light it for best firemaking experience in the game, in the end your items will be shared between the players lighting the beacon.

If you move around in fight every 2 seconds ::firstperson will go on for 20 seconds

Earl:
Good to see Lihtuanians can gather 20 people to kill 1, but can't get 1 to give feedback.

Ava:
Let's be fair here. Lithuanian clan is decent,because we have alot of players in our clan, Most Of us know how to fight in wilderness,we are not afraid to fight clan VS clan or 1v1 and so on. Of course we have players who hate us, because get killed in wild while pvming or just in unfair fight 1 VS 3 or so, BUT wilderness is dangerous place and by entering there u accept that fact that u can be killed by One, two or few people. Most Of players don't understand that or just don't want to and thats not our problem. I got killed many times in wild and I understand what can happen if I enter to The wilderness. I don't see a point to hate us for no reason or because you are angry abou that u got killed.
Peace and love from Lithuanian Clan 😘
Ava

Jp:
Cannot really say for the popularity of range when pking but I do think range and especially c'bows are very strong right now.

--- Quote from: Earl on February 17, 2019, 11:02:58 pm ---Combat triangle doesn't work as intended - you can tribrid a braindead ranger not switching prayers and still get outdamaged.

--- End quote ---
This however.
Magic should never work with melee or range gear and should splash more. Even though my few small tests were against hero and dummy (no def) but it's pretty odd that
I never splashed with neither ice barrage or teleport block. I always froze or teleblocked dummy or hero with melee gear (again 0 def!). I do assume the situation is the same with ranged gear.
Picture: https://i.gyazo.com/9966d7de2079215dfea3976f607d1c46.png

I was quite reliably able to freeze ancient gladiator fairly often too while I was in melee gear. Hits aren't that high usually but the effect (freeze) still goes through even if you hit 0.

Teleport block against gladiator seemed to hit more often than ice barrage. Assuming this is because the spell only has effect and doesn't do any damage or isn't simply affected by mage bonus.
Can see here me applying the teleport block on first hit, splash on second and the third one was succesful too but didn't fit there: https://i.gyazo.com/b4b10a8b4a2f6af1920623fb57e48fda.mp4
Also some picture from Discord where a person teleblocked his opponent through mage pray while wearing full 3rd age melee: https://i.gyazo.com/e4912d8ef360b00420cabfceb3ed2a57.png

Solution to this would be to revert the change where hitting 0 can still apply the spell effect. I remember that being changed at one point but it was changed because spell effects almost never hit so nerfing it could make ice barrage etc... lose their "purpose". Cannot find link to that update thread though.

--- Quote from: Thomy on January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am ---Spell Effects
I've been watching some wilderness fights and this has been a topic for quite a while now: The hit chance of spell effects. Magic hit chance and spell effect chance have always been one value and with this update I am separating them. The chances of successfully applying a spell effect on your opponent is double your accuracy. So even if you've got only a chance of 30% to hit your enemy with a magical attack, the chance for a spell effect to apply is 60%. This change may sound harsh, but I think that freezing spells in the wilderness have lost their purpose. The damage output is fine imho and I don't want to change that.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version