The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
pking
« on: April 24, 2017, 01:39:30 pm »
I first went pking a few days ago after months of not pking at all.

It seems very broken, fights last forever because of hits generating while dealt instead of generating the hits before they were done. Because of this you also get xp drops very late which makes them useless.

Besides that the health in numbers thingy above your head isn't really smooth aswell but I don't know how to point it out the right way.

First step to fixing this is to change zamorak brew to not increase your max health anymore, people eat when they are at 60 hp which makes fights last forever with no outcome. And probably changing back the hit generation thing.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Emps Loover

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: pking
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 12:54:55 pm »
hats off to this pking system, just spend another 45 minutes fighting someone and after banking for +- 10 times he finally killed me

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Pain Dot

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 02:01:18 pm »
First step to fixing this is to change zamorak brew to not increase your max health anymore, people eat when they are at 60 hp which makes fights last forever with no outcome. And probably changing back the hit generation thing.

People eat at 60hp because it's so easy to deal a 85hp combo with a glad maul and gmaul spec nowdays + there is just no way to counterplay it if you hit a juicy hit in their veng aswell.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 02:17:26 pm »
But no matter what you eat at 60hp you won't ever get past 99 hp in which case zbrews won't really affect the fight at all. Wut. Also why must someone constantly risk hp? Isn't that just flat out stupid?

but I don't know how to point it out the right way.
I won't deny there are problems with pking itself, but this is really the main one. I think I may be able to help with that actually. Record a fight that you think you could use to show off what the problems are. Split it into parts, show us exactly what happens and show us what's wrong with certain things.
;

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 03:11:35 pm »
But no matter what you eat at 60hp you won't ever get past 99 hp in which case zbrews won't really affect the fight at all. Wut. Also why must someone constantly risk hp? Isn't that just flat out stupid?
not safing and both risking health is just basic pk mentality, so you both have a equal and quicker shot at killing someone

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1