The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

Would you like to see a new quest and Korasi's sword in the game?

Yes! Thumbs up for New Quest and Korasi's!
97 (72.9%)
No! I don't want a New Quest or Korasi's..
36 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Voting closed: October 04, 2014, 09:47:26 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: New Quest + Korasi's Sword reward?
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2014, 07:55:56 am »
I voted no.

Also why combine the two potential updates into one vote. I sure would like a new quest but Korasi? Don't think so. This isn't the correct way to let us vote for upcoming updates because now people will just vote 'yes' or 'no' even when they only support one of the ideas. These are the basics of any from of inquiry; no two variables merged into one question.

Basically... This.

Offline 0wned Man

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • wanna PK?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2014, 12:26:59 pm »
Woo Korasi!

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2014, 08:49:58 pm »
I voted no.

Also why combine the two potential updates into one vote. I sure would like a new quest but Korasi? Don't think so. This isn't the correct way to let us vote for upcoming updates because now people will just vote 'yes' or 'no' even when they only support one of the ideas. These are the basics of any from of inquiry; no two variables merged into one question.

Basically... This.
This ^

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2014, 01:06:49 am »
Tell me the last time you remember people saying "NO" to quests.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2014, 03:07:54 am »
I voted no.

That's the exact same as i told him. In my opinion, its more like an salestrick 2for1. If you want some milk and get free chocolate along ofcourse you say yes.
Obviously you dont care for the milk, you want the chocooooooo. Give the milk to the homeless. Anyways this is the reply i got from Rock_Gyo when i saw this thread being made.

The thing is.. Eddie rushed into creating that topic when I clearly told him I will post a poll presenting the content too, not just that item. I was in a League game and I couldn't say anything so I asked Ozzy to delete it right away. I was working for the whole day on the quest logistic with Ozzy so don't assume I just brought that up for the sake of Korasi's.. I gathered lots of coordinates, item IDs, prepaing dialogues and everything in the Admins section for the quest technical stuff, while presenting to you guys the storyline of it without bothering anyone with those details I mentioned. I, on my own, want the quest more than the sword, but the sword is fine to me, too.

Though I am not a PKer or a staker, so it'd barely help me, but if that item is wanted and would populate the PKing, whereas the quest would populate the minigames, then that's a win-win situation. All I am trying is to bring something wanted, I don't hate you or anyone, I am just giving my opinion and my best to bringing something good into the game.

On a side note, I will personally make sure Korasi's will not be OP, if the poll succeeds. Though thomy himself is not a fan of OP stuff, hence why he nerfed to the ground Dragon Claws, Angers and everything. So if that's your worry.. you can trust me on that..

That's my thought of it. :)

But yes Lars, i look at it the same way you do. Even tho i would love a new quest.

Offline Lastipines

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2014, 01:36:34 pm »
i dont like that suggestion alot... but if it's not over-powered as you say .. then i'll support  :D

Offline Xfanta23x

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2014, 07:44:00 pm »
Voted no , since Emps wouldn't be same anymore.. I play emps because it is basicly the only server that is almost same as oldschool rs, bringing korasis and probably after that chaotics into the came, would ruin the server imo... I'd like emps to stay the same as it is, wouldn't say no to new quests tho.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 07:45:51 pm by Xfanta23x »

Offline Matty Patty

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2014, 12:19:41 am »
Voted no , since Emps wouldn't be same anymore.. I play emps because it is basicly the only server that is almost same as oldschool rs, bringing korasis and probably after that chaotics into the came, would ruin the server imo... I'd like emps to stay the same as it is, wouldn't say no to new quests tho.
^^^^ this

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:51 am »
I voted yes.
I love korasi personally, but i see a lot of servers that make it either extremely underpowered and innacurate, and on some it's like z spear. I think it should be a powerful, one-shot spec weapon that has the capability to stand up to claws in a melle fight, and could be able to hit all surrounding enemies. And obviously i want a new quest.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Senpai

• +0/-0
  • We can't live if we don't keep running forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2014, 10:02:34 am »
I'd love to see Korasi's in-game, just not too over powered :X

Account name in-game - Hey My Enemy

Offline Ranged Lvl98

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2014, 10:21:49 am »
Would be awsome if you added it but don't make it too op as Tgod bro said...
:)

Emps-world player since 2009.

Offline Bhaa 2

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing Much
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2014, 10:29:32 am »
Yea ! the korai's sword will be exsist.....cuz the high rate is 'Yes' :)
if you need help, feel free to Pm me. ;)

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2014, 12:33:22 pm »
The poll passed the community vote, therefore we are going to start working on this! Final results - YES:97 (72.9%) / NO:36 (27.1%)

It will take a while so expect this in the coming weeks, since it's quite a big update. Thanks everyone for voting and commenting, great feedback pros and cons, we will definitely consider both sides.

Topic Locked

Pages: 1 2 3 4