Emps-World > Feedback

Juggernaut Event

(1/1)

Di Dot:
Event point: to do most dmg to a target who has 10k hp. Reward: unstable, never know what u get...

Luckly, ests teamed with liths, but cmon if would be a war, for this kind of event reward only 50m? Thats like who cares, 50m is enough, but wrote in topic that who knows might get 1b... :D Event is event, but cmon for whole clan 50m, damn split :D anyways that was brave and respectfull to do that kind of event, hope that will happen more often.

Jhonson:

--- Quote from: Di Dot on April 13, 2019, 07:53:38 pm ---Event point: to do most dmg to a target who has 10k hp. Reward: unstable, never know what u get...

Luckly, ests teamed with liths, but cmon if would be a war, for this kind of event reward only 50m? Thats like who cares, 50m is enough, but wrote in topic that who knows might get 1b... :D Event is event, but cmon for whole clan 50m, damn split :D anyways that was brave and respectfull to do that kind of event, hope that will happen more often.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback. As for the reward, the whole point is to keep it a secret, only the player the kills me will be able to pick it up. When I said who knows it might be 1b doesn't actually mean it was going to be 1b coins, I apoligize for the confusion. This event was not created for clans, if you came with a clan have fun sharing the loot with each other. We might do something in the near future with clans in mind. I'm glad you enjoyed the event :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version