The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
Juggernaut Event
« on: April 13, 2019, 07:53:38 pm »
Event point: to do most dmg to a target who has 10k hp. Reward: unstable, never know what u get...

Luckly, ests teamed with liths, but cmon if would be a war, for this kind of event reward only 50m? Thats like who cares, 50m is enough, but wrote in topic that who knows might get 1b... :D Event is event, but cmon for whole clan 50m, damn split :D anyways that was brave and respectfull to do that kind of event, hope that will happen more often.

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Juggernaut Event
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 08:21:26 pm »
Event point: to do most dmg to a target who has 10k hp. Reward: unstable, never know what u get...

Luckly, ests teamed with liths, but cmon if would be a war, for this kind of event reward only 50m? Thats like who cares, 50m is enough, but wrote in topic that who knows might get 1b... :D Event is event, but cmon for whole clan 50m, damn split :D anyways that was brave and respectfull to do that kind of event, hope that will happen more often.

Thanks for the feedback. As for the reward, the whole point is to keep it a secret, only the player the kills me will be able to pick it up. When I said who knows it might be 1b doesn't actually mean it was going to be 1b coins, I apoligize for the confusion. This event was not created for clans, if you came with a clan have fun sharing the loot with each other. We might do something in the near future with clans in mind. I'm glad you enjoyed the event :)
Pages: 1