The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ironsuomi

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • llllll
    • View Profile
Invention
« on: September 04, 2019, 12:40:03 pm »
A skill where you need 45k runite ores, 180k coals for one 99 WITH DOUBLE XP. Another somewhat doable way of training would be mining aura I's and for that you'd have to destroy 500-1000 dragon items and around 40000 mithril kiteshields(for example) which is 120k mithril bars. Is this fine rates? for one 99 you'd need 200m+ xp on 2 skills as ironman, keep in mind this is max/comp cape requirement.
If you got any other VIABLE method of training invention on ironman please let me know because I don't see a single one, and feel free to correct my math if something is wrong.

Here's some examples what could be done:
-Buff the amount of energies you gain from deconstructing items.
-Lower the energy requirements for creating auras.
-Or just simply buff the xp rates.

EDIT: My maths is kinda off but the rates r terrible anyways.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 11:57:34 pm by Ironsuomi »
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Ameer, Namnori, Rotanas, The Return

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
Re: Invention
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 06:50:13 am »
i agree with you 100% this skill total disaster, update worse than that 1 who closed emps scape.

im not sure is it worth to play anymore a game where 1 skill harder than 10-15 normal skills combined. why thomy created such game ruining update :(
i hope this skill will get fixed.

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Invention
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 08:27:24 am »
Seems to be more beginner friendly than grinder friendly, training it next to other skills from starting an account would probably make more sense than trying to rush it from 0 to max as the last skill.

Would be more interesting to hear feedback from people who trained it on new accounts. The fact that there's 5 people with it at 99 already, including 1 ironman, IMO shows that it's not too difficult to train for older accounts.
The following users liked this post: Ironsuomi
Pages: 1