The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Gwd
« on: June 15, 2018, 06:21:07 pm »
Gwd bandos saradomin minions is stronger than boss u need to clear them first to kill the boss and boss dont do that much dmg  no wonders when noobs starts pvm they leave the server its to hard for them

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Gwd
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 10:17:38 am »
The minions are part of the fight. If the minions hit high on you, then kill them first like literally everyone else does as well. They won't respawn before the boss dies. If you are using an unoptimal strategy, you are making things harder on yourself for absolutely no reason.

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 02:20:50 pm »
The minions are part of the fight. If the minions hit high on you, then kill them first like literally everyone else does as well. They won't respawn before the boss dies. If you are using an unoptimal strategy, you are making things harder on yourself for absolutely no reason.
wtf i just said clear them first wtf free post?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 02:59:12 pm »

Then I dont know what your problem is,they're literally the 2 easiest boss fights in the game.

Offline Nedaz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 03:44:16 pm »

Then I dont know what your problem is,they're literally the 2 easiest boss fights in the game.
they easy for me iam talking about noobs who go with full bandos and do max 2kc and always complain about how minions strong ...

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 05:05:55 pm »

they easy for me iam talking about noobs who go with full bandos and do max 2kc and always complain about how minions strong ...

High level content isnt meant for noobs. That's the point. If everything was available for noobs, items and such would have no value at all.
Pages: 1