The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
group bossing
« on: July 31, 2019, 01:53:25 pm »
yes im complaining about that again.

this is not a 1000 players online rsps, too hard to find team mates for group bosses.

i need to summon ~10% of all players online at the peak time in this game to go kill nex.
i need to summon of ~50% players in a game online if i wanna go kill nex at night or morning.

and huge chances atleast 1 of 3 my team mates cant do group bosses more than 30 mins for some reasons. when 1 team mate leaves and we cant find new 4 th guy, every1 leaves.

deep in a heart no1 wants to drop they things they are doing skilling with dxp or without dxp, pking doing slayer tasks or doing other bosses, gathering suplies, chating in ge, merching, to drop everything gear up and go help for any player to kill 3-6 yk lagors ( slayer task ), what to talk about camping, from experience i know to make 10 hours of banshees i took 10 hours ffs. 10 hours arma ~20 hours. 10 hours harlak ~30 hours.
this pvm principle are more toxic than helps for this game.

my suggestion is make all bosses back to normal how they should be ffs. about group bosses ( demons and nex ) make requirement 2 players not 4.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: group bossing
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 06:42:27 pm »
I understand your frustrations, but you have to understand there is a difference in the player peak between winter and summer. That's why finding teammates during winter was not a problem at all. Now, during summer time, it is harder to find some players. But I don't think group bosses should be changed.
The following users liked this post: Cahit

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 08:37:09 am »
Looks like someone is starting to do slayer :kappa:

On more of a serious note; how about scaling drops? i.e soloing Nex would give you 4 rolls on the drop table so the player would actually get rewarded for soloing.
If you're after experience instead of drops then this obviously makes no difference as 4 players is faster slayer experience per hour.

Bossing shouldn't be faster slayer xp/h compared to regular slayer monsters anyway in my opinion.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 09:10:45 am by Jp »
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Namnori, Rotanas, Ironsuomi

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 12:21:09 pm »
Looks like someone is starting to do slayer :kappa:

On more of a serious note; how about scaling drops? i.e soloing Nex would give you 4 rolls on the drop table so the player would actually get rewarded for soloing.
If you're after experience instead of drops then this obviously makes no difference as 4 players is faster slayer experience per hour.

Bossing shouldn't be faster slayer xp/h compared to regular slayer monsters anyway in my opinion.
I think solo bossing should be more rewarding and therefore I agree making it more worth the effort. However, could you explain a bit what you mean with 4 rolls on the drop table? Explain the difference with or without 4 rolls.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 12:30:30 pm »
-
Your main drop rolls 4/2/1,333... times on solo/duo/trio respectively.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 09:56:52 am »

this is not a 1000 players online rsps, too hard to find team mates for group bosses.

i need to summon ~10% of all players online at the peak time in this game to go kill nex.
i need to summon of ~50% players in a game online if i wanna go kill nex at night or morning.

and huge chances atleast 1 of 3 my team mates cant do group bosses more than 30 mins for some reasons. when 1 team mate leaves and we cant find new 4 th guy, every1 leaves.

deep in a heart no1 wants to drop they things they are doing skilling with dxp or without dxp, pking doing slayer tasks or doing other bosses, gathering suplies, chating in ge, merching, to drop everything gear up and go help for any player to kill 3-6 yk lagors ( slayer task ), what to talk about camping, from experience i know to make 10 hours of banshees i took 10 hours ffs. 10 hours arma ~20 hours. 10 hours harlak ~30 hours.

my suggestion is make all bosses back to normal how they should be ffs. about group bosses ( demons and nex ) make requirement 2 players not 4.
"live to love, love to grind, xp."

Doesn't live up to his words at this point.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 12:43:04 pm »

Which has nothing to do with this?
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 03:28:19 pm »

well im getting combat xp :D
ofc i cud get that by doing slayer but i wanna cool items too. for example now i need only demon orb and i will have full collection of demon weapons.
when there is no team mates who cud help with group bossing im doing runecrafting, 107m xp at this moment i replayed. so im not wasting xp wg.

principle what i tried to explain solo is much better, for example to get random nex armour piece chances would be 2% instead of 0,5% and suffering looking for team mates.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:33:23 pm by Rotanas »
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 12:02:21 pm »

It has. If he loves to grind, he will do it. He wouldn't be complaining out here tbh.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 12:59:21 pm »

It has. If he loves to grind, he will do it. He wouldn't be complaining out here tbh.

it's just irrelevant.
Pages: 1