The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Glacors
« on: October 09, 2017, 07:27:51 am »
Thank you for adding more stuff to PvM that actually requires you to use your head. In terms of mechanics glacors are quite well done. There are some issues they have however, which I'd like to adress in this topic.

It takes quite a long time to get to them, the entrance to their cave could be moved to shorten the distance. Or we could get a teleport to mudskipper point. It'd make them a lot more convenient to get to.

I personally don't really like that they're aggressive, but this isn't too much of a problem.

For a monster that requires your full attention, requires you to sidestep, you'll need to pray switch to kill and has more hp than most bosses its drop table is disappointing. Their numbers could definitely use some buffs if you want people to actually make them worth killing for their common drops alone. That is something you should go for on a monster with relatively difficult mechanics.

Also why do they drop bones? They're literally made of ice.

I think they should get a different slayer exp multiplier. They have more hp than kbd, gwd bosses, kq, sdc and chaos ele and more difficult mechanics than them. They require far more effort to kill, 5k a pop is a bit mediocre. Since they are available in larger numbers I don't think they should get the exact same multiplier as bosses, maybe one in between bosses and regular monsters. Perhaps this multiplier can be given to tormented demons as well, that would make them good slayer exp.

I also hope you plan on using the bane ore in the cave. There's a huge demand for bolts at the moment, bane bolts would be very useful.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:39:03 am by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, S Clegane, Bluesunrunne

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Glacors
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 10:10:20 am »
For a monster that requires your full attention, requires you to sidestep, you'll need to pray switch to kill

Oh my god that's like 3 things u need to worry about. Wow. You must be so smart now. Thomer better reward u with good drops you're gonna end up alching anyway.

Slayer xp would definitely use a buff. Graardor gives like 30k a kill while having 380 hp.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 04:27:08 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Earl, S Clegane

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Glacors
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 05:08:02 pm »
i just want it to register when i click here  :'(

https://gyazo.com/0738822f75c664d4c5ff298b26bef6b4
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Freestuffyay