The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Flying Dragons.
« on: October 27, 2017, 03:32:47 pm »
Flying dragons might be one of the things I've liked about the recent update, however I just didn't like the way we can get such items.
I am not against adding them to ec shop, since its always a great thing to have new donaters --> helps the server
however I am against adding the pet it self there instead of some kind of ability you use on your dragon pet.

like for late game play, I don't normally kill the dragons for their bones or any other loot except for the pet
however since the new pets can be easily bought from Ec shop, Imo it just killed the fun of killing dragons for people who are already maxed / looking for the pet there.

IMO it should be stay as it is now there, however changing it as an ' Ability ' for your already owned pet that you use on it so it starts to fly
therefore we are forced to get the pet in first place before we can use it.

That's all from me, have a nice day lads.
the food is actually ready idk if I forgot anything but mostly is what I wrote above lol

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro
Pages: 1