The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Mary

Re: Feedback: May 13th updates
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 10:03:59 am »
to add: rerolling tasks (get another random task in the same skill out of the top 4 random tasks, but you cannot reroll to the same task) for coins/1 ep idk?? (rerolled tasks would get you 2 ep for completing). Is an idea for ppl that prefer to smith rune platebodies instead of rune platelegs, or rather want a different agility arena than karamja etc etc

idea: double ticket weekends
idea: member day scroll, gives 1 member day for 5 (?) EP. Means you get an extra task plus all the other member benefits for a day.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 10:23:05 am »
to add: rerolling tasks (get another random task in the same skill out of the top 4 random tasks, but you cannot reroll to the same task) for coins/1 ep idk?? (rerolled tasks would get you 2 ep for completing). Is an idea for ppl that prefer to smith rune platebodies instead of rune platelegs, or rather want a different agility arena than karamja etc etc

idea: member day scroll, gives 1 member day for 5 (?) EP. Means you get an extra task plus all the other member benefits for a day.
I'd give people more choice. Choose exactly what task they want to reroll, if they want to reroll it completely or if they went to reroll it within that skill. I'd go with coins and no cap on the rerolls, really easy cash sink. No additional EP as far as rewards go.

Double ticket weekends, sure. Reworking the minigames so that they don't have to rely on double tickets? Better.
Member day scroll would devalue member rings and generally make less people buy them, I'm against these. Don't you dare devalue on of the only sinked donator items.
;

Mary

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 10:29:59 am »

I'd give people more choice. Choose exactly what task they want to reroll, if they want to reroll it completely or if they went to reroll it within that skill. I'd go with coins and no cap on the rerolls, really easy cash sink. No additional EP as far as rewards go.

Double ticket weekends, sure. Reworking the minigames so that they don't have to rely on double tickets? Better.
Member day scroll would devalue member rings and generally make less people buy them, I'm against these. Don't you dare devalue on of the only sinked donator items.
some tasks would be cheap as fuck to reroll because doing the task itself may be much more expensive than the rerolled alternative (smithing) so i prefer to do it in the skill itself only and possibly not for cash

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 10:36:40 am »

As a temporary solution I think the better option would be to make every 5th day double tickets, that way it doesn't 'punish' people who are busy on weekends, while still occasionally rewarding players who play more on weekends and it doesn't make it pointless to play on non-double ticket days because those who play every day can earn 3 times as much tickets compared to players who only play on double ticket days.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Just Humen

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 10:48:51 am »
As I mentioned in my first post in this topic, double ticket days are needed. True, rework would be better, but double tickets is much easier to implement. It would be temporary though.

Tulrak, we don't have to do them on the weekends, but usually that's when people have the most free time. We can always do 1 mid-week and 1 on saturday for example. Your 5th day idea will cause confusion, that's why set days are needed.

Mary, what's the point of creating a cost on the rerolls, if you get it right back from larger rewards? Either set a cash requirement or make it one reroll per day type of thing.
I liked your 1-day member idea, however the cost should be slightly larger, otherwise it will devalue member tickets. We wouldn't want that, would we? It should be affordable, but not worth it in the long run, so my suggestion would be atleast 8-10 EP for 1 day of membership.

Mary

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 01:40:49 pm »
Mary, what's the point of creating a cost on the rerolls, if you get it right back from larger rewards? Either set a cash requirement or make it one reroll per day type of thing.
technically its the same reward, you dont count in the cost of 1ep for rerolling. but this way ppl will have to think twice about rerolling more than once cause it will cost them EP, whilst still offering the opportunity to reroll multiple times if you really don't want it.

Offline Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2016, 09:39:22 am »
I just got a runecrafting task for the second time and just like the last time, it's mind runes. I have 99 runecrafting so I believe it should be changed so that people with high level runecrafting make high level runes and not mind runes.

^This is very problematic.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Mary

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 09:44:57 am »
will take a look at it, it's proably because of the multiplication
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2016, 08:29:18 pm »

smithing arrowtips task amount should be multiplied by 15, making 44 arrowtips is a bit too easy.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 08:31:05 pm »
i just had a mindrune task with 1 runecrafting :> i guess there is a problem there

Mary

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 09:06:32 pm »

smithing arrowtips task amount should be multiplied by 15, making 44 arrowtips is a bit too easy.
bad ordered code :P fixed in next update

i just had a mindrune task with 1 runecrafting :> i guess there is a problem there
is level 1 runecrafting req...?

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2016, 09:09:40 pm »
According to wiki it's 25. RC guide under skills (ingame) indeed says 1. I'll confirm what it actually is in a moment.
E: Mary's right, you can make mind runes with lvl 1 runecrafting, so wiki is misleading on this one ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:13:28 pm by Magecrune »

Mary

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 09:12:31 pm »
According to wiki it's 25. RC guide under skills (ingame) indeed says 1. I'll confirm what it actually is in a moment.
it's 1 i checked it lol prolly mistaken with body rune
The following users liked this post: Vindicate

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2016, 10:39:56 am »
the wiki is completely different. which one is right though :>

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2016, 01:25:27 pm »
the wiki is completely different. which one is right though :>
As already mentioned, mind runes have no requirement (lvl 1).
Pages: 1 2 3