The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
feedback
« on: February 09, 2016, 03:37:14 pm »
1) guthans, you don't see a problem when there's people doing 1-2 hours trips in spectrals without using any food? Like seriously? > even when you go slayer tower you can see guys afking their whole banshee or whatever trip they have.
2) karil, way too op damage wise.
3) ahrim way too op damage wise, combined with barrage bug its ... sbjkgsphdfg
4) verac, insane how it just constantly hits through protection prayers, 40s even.
5) zgs, 50% spec for 25 second freeze whoever came up with this idea owes this community an apology.
6) nerf dbolts, getting speced 55 through range protection 3x in a fight is not normal in any way.

Guy in verac sets and zgs just pked me in a multi like im a fucking rat, impossible to counter in any way. I was geared to farcast and melee, to brew up 12 times even and still died to some peasant who I simply cant counter.

He zgs speced me 3x, and then constantly hit 40s through my melee protection while im in a somewhat decent defensive bonus.
I could have tipped out after he had zgesed me 2x, because I had 2 brews and 1 manta left but even so I couldn't even COMe lose to tanking out 25s bind while hes 40s me through protection with retarded verac.

Yeah I could have ran, and I could have killed him but I had to get extremely lucky specs or hits even to kill him whilist he can just camp a gear that hits 40s through prot and melee gear while im binded like a dog to a 5m weapon.

Im slightly frustrated, not because I lost my gear which was only about 10-15m. But because this shit is all possible, and nobody has even said a Word about guthans which is obviously way too op and half of the staff team im sure pvms and should realize this.

edit: even if i packed max def melee to tank that verac, i would still get zgsed 3x which is over a minute. And in that combined with me losing room for brews/food I would lose out.

10/10 go pk with verac and zgs new meta or something.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:42:15 pm by Drugs »

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:50:45 pm »
5) zgs, 50% spec for 25 second freeze whoever came up with this idea owes this community an apology.
Hi Martin :kappa:

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 03:58:11 pm »
Edited out profanity.

That aside, I agree for the most part.

Guthans should most definitely have it's healing reduced. The fact that it heals 6 on effect, even when you hit 0 is what makes the hour long trips happen. This should be nerfed, but not to the ground. Reducing the base heal would do the trick. The damage on ahrim and karil sets is HUGE. It should be toned down. I don't know much about veracs, I haven't seen it used in ages so my opinion on it wouldn't be valid. Zgs freeze should be reduced to that of barrage.
;

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 04:16:34 pm »
Edited out profanity.

That aside, I agree for the most part.

Guthans should most definitely have it's healing reduced. The fact that it heals 6 on effect, even when you hit 0 is what makes the hour long trips happen. This should be nerfed, but not to the ground. Reducing the base heal would do the trick. The damage on ahrim and karil sets is HUGE. It should be toned down. I don't know much about veracs, I haven't seen it used in ages so my opinion on it wouldn't be valid. Zgs freeze should be reduced to that of barrage.
If you want to see what veracs does pm me when youre online.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 04:58:57 pm »
Verac ignores melee protection prayer completely, you might as well put it off. Next to that, it has a 10% chance to completely ignore the def bonus of the enemy, resulting in a guaranteed hit between 1 and maxhit.
Rest of the feedback is mostly resulting from the increased player accuracy in pvp and the lowered monster defenses in updates before.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 05:33:08 pm »
Verac ignores melee protection prayer completely, you might as well put it off. Next to that, it has a 10% chance to completely ignore the def bonus of the enemy, resulting in a guaranteed hit between 1 and maxhit.
Rest of the feedback is mostly resulting from the increased player accuracy in pvp and the lowered monster defenses in updates before.
Most of the feedback is feedback.
If its shit its shit

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 06:03:14 pm »
As you know, I agree with everything. Especially zgs and ahrims/karils.

- Guthans shouldn't be nerfed into oblivion but right now it's a bit too good.
- I have yet to test verac's.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 07:26:00 pm »
here goes another pker raging about how he got killed in wilderness. everyone gets lucky sometimes, and someone doesn't. you're always able to perform nice combos, even in shit gear, you just need some luck. by the way, verac's is already nerfed.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 08:49:22 pm »
here goes another pker raging about how he got killed in wilderness. everyone gets lucky sometimes, and someone doesn't. you're always able to perform nice combos, even in shit gear, you just need some luck. by the way, verac's is already nerfed.
get out please

yes to everything

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 08:52:45 pm »

The facts about Verac's and Zgs:

Verac's completely ignores melee protection prayers, and it has a 10% chance to have a guaranteed hit. This, combined with the long freeze time on zgs and the maxhit of Verac's being well over 40 makes it an extremely powerful combination of effects.

The person being hit has:
- No protection prayers (As long as the attacker continues to use Verac's)
- No way to run for ~40 seconds (Due to the zgs)

Meanwhile they're being hit by Verac's which can hit over 40, and attacking someone with huge defensive bonuses. There is no counter to it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:59:58 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:06 pm »
Excuse me for giving feedback on this server, and on subjects that matter.
Maybe you should try and do the same instead of posting irrelevant replies.

You act like pking doesn't need changes, pkers are the ones who give feedback on new and old items that matter to them. Just because you can't pk or simply don't care doesn't mean we are not entitled to give feedback.
Pking is a big part of this server, and Thomy is not a fucking robot that codes everything to perfection. It's important to him to get feedback to tweak our bugs and overpowered/underpowered items.

If you consider yourself a somewhat decent player who actually cares about this server you would understand that feedback is to help out the server, not help me out.
By all means I can go:
Pk in ahrims, and barrage 57s.
Go camp npcs with guthans that constantly heals you.
Go pk with karil bow that hits 48s.
Verac that completely ignores the protection prayers.

If you honestly think that Thomys intentions were to make these items so powerful then that's your view on it, and I simply don't care because in the sake of this server some of the feedback I listed will actually be changed, if you can't appreciate it then don't reply.
The following users liked this post: Lars, Il Pk I, Bubblebeam2, Earl, Suryoyo K0, Yaz, Charr, Hi Im Ethan, Martin, Ledomy10, Zaros

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 08:58:29 am »
Thanks for the topic, summarises a lot :)

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Earl, Sir Rambo, Ledomy10

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 02:44:31 pm »
Thanks for the topic, summarises a lot :)
Hey nub martin :D

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 09:43:51 pm »
Thanks for the valuable feedback! We'll think of something that fits both sides, PvP and PvE. We also don't want everyone to be a helpless target in the wilderness. :)
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 09:47:19 pm »
Thanks for the valuable feedback! We'll think of something that fits both sides, PvP and PvE. We also don't want everyone to be a helpless target in the wilderness. :)
Well currently pvmers choose to be helpless targets as they go to level 32 wilderness with only 3 armour pieces, and those armour pieces are weak against magic o_O

Of course I agree with you that pvmers shouldn't be helpless, but their survivability should depend on the armour they decide to bring + their knowledge of escaping; and NOT on some cheesy escape tactics that anybody without a brain can perform whilst risking absolutely nothing.

Let's not forget they choose to enter not just the wilderness, but level 32 of the wilderness to potentially earn a lot of money.
>If they want to do this by risking nothing, they will be able to but they then should be easy targets for pkers.
>If they want to do this by risking a decent amount, they will not only increase their effiency but also become a much harder target to kill.

The spectral area should be the prime example of high risk high reward. Currently it is 0 risk, pretty good reward.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:56:29 pm by Lars »
Pages: 1