The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-Wiki: feedback
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »
You need to reach 10 killcount in order to enter General's room not 20 as in stated below.

https://emps-world.net/wiki/General_Graardor

"When you have reached 20 killcount, get ready to enter the General's room."

Edited, thank you very much! :)

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Extreme Maku

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2015, 04:05:27 pm »
You need to reach 10 killcount in order to enter General's room not 20 as in stated below.

Why is it 19 now?
"When you have reached 19 killcount, get ready to enter the General's room."

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2015, 04:15:02 pm »

Why is it 19 now?
Fixed, thank you.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2015, 04:21:04 pm »

Why is it 19 now?

Sorry, missclick xD

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Extreme Maku

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2015, 07:03:00 pm »
Tree spirits drop noted willow and maple logs.
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Tree_spirit

EDIT:You can get to the entrance of the Revenant dungeon by games necklace.
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Revenant_Dungeon
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:14:56 pm by Extreme Maku »

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2015, 08:51:39 pm »
Hunding Barbarian Slayer tasks goblin gives 70xp, but Chaeldar and easy Slayer tasks goblin gives 35 xp? Should fix that, idk is it wiki fail or coders mistake.

And who put that sentence "They mainly drop coins, Zamorak arrows and Saradomin arrows." to spiritual monsters page? Idk do they really drop those arrows, but drop list dont show that.

And slayer is still kinda memb level, non member can take only barb slay tasks, if I understand correctly.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:22:45 pm by Death S0ul »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2015, 09:32:53 pm »
Hunding Barbarian Slayer tasks goblin gives 70xp, but Chaeldar and easy Slayer tasks goblin gives 35 xp? Should fix that, idk is it wiki fail or coders mistake.

And who put that sentence "They mainly drop coins, Zamorak arrows and Saradomin arrows." to spiritual monsters page? Idk do they really drop those arrows, but drop list dont show that.

And slayer is still kinda memb level, non member can take only barb slay tasks, if I understand correctly.

1: Not sure
2: They drop those arrows, but since they share drops, it wouldn't make sense to add the arrows to their droplist.
3: It's MOSTLY members. But it's not member-exclusive any more.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:43:01 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2015, 10:18:59 pm »

2: They drop those arrows, but since they share drops, it wouldn't make sense to add the arrows to their droplist.
1. I dont care what u think, are u sure or not, but there is a mistake that should be fixed.
2.I dont know what u mean with "they share drops", but in drop list there is exact value of how moch gold they drop. And now u say it wouldnt make sense if u add there how many arrows do they drop? I would rather to see how many arrows do they drop than how many coins.
3. I just suggested to add some explanation that non members can only do barbarian slay tasks.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2015, 02:32:03 am »

1. I dont care what u think, are u sure or not, but there is a mistake that should be fixed.
2.I dont know what u mean with "they share drops", but in drop list there is exact value of how moch gold they drop. And now u say it wouldnt make sense if u add there how many arrows do they drop? I would rather to see how many arrows do they drop than how many coins.
3. I just suggested to add some explanation that non members can only do barbarian slay tasks.

The spiritual warriors, rangers, and mages have the exact same drops except for the arrows, so adding the two types of arrows to the droplist on all three would cause confusion. And you don't need to be rude. I can change the slayer page for you.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2015, 07:24:28 pm »
Y u no merge Donating, Donator points exchange and Donator points pages? It's useless and dumb to have 3 pages on a single subject. It's like making 3 pages on a single weapon: how to get, how to use and special attributes or something along those lines.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2015, 11:54:27 am »
Need to add images of keys, for steel key ring.
Circle key.. etc.
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Steel_key_ring
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:56:42 am by E P I C »
The following users liked this post: Dommyofepic

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2015, 05:15:22 pm »
The page Slayer Monsters is already included in the Slayer page + the table is missing Aquanites.

The title of the Aquanite page is in plural (Aquanites) unlike other monster pages that are not. This results into 'Aquanites' page being hard to find:

Mary

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2015, 05:53:57 pm »
applied recent feedback.

Edit: Updated rellekka dungeon map to be relevant for Emps.

Y u no merge Donating, Donator points exchange and Donator points pages? It's useless and dumb to have 3 pages on a single subject. It's like making 3 pages on a single weapon: how to get, how to use and special attributes or something along those lines.
They all interlink to each other but they all have different definitions, no.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:12:27 pm by Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2015, 06:42:00 pm »

You're like Joshiee, except you care about total wiki pages created instead of postcount :kappa:

The 'Donating' page has 2 lines of text and the 'Donator points' page has one line and a picture with my name on it (w00t). Ever heard of subheadings? It would be much more clean and simple to just merge them IMO ._.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Karil

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2015, 06:51:21 pm »

You're like Joshiee, except you care about total wiki pages created instead of postcount :kappa:

The 'Donating' page has 2 lines of text and the 'Donator points' page has one line and a picture with my name on it (w00t). Ever heard of subheadings? It would be much more clean and simple to just merge them IMO ._.
then i have to fix all the double redirects nty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26