The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Emps World

• Liked: 544 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Drop rates feedback.
« on: March 06, 2015, 04:48:47 pm »
We have noticed recently that there are a lot of requests about changing drop rates, that's why we are bringing up this topic, to let you guys tell us what do you think about the current drop rates, and suggest any change.

You can discuss what items should get a drop rate buff/nerf, new drops for monsters, and whatever (drop rate) change you would like to see.

Thanks,
Emps-World Staff team.
The following users liked this post: Skiller Max1

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Drop rates feedback.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:52:03 pm »
Potato Cactus increase.
The following users liked this post: Slimshadyy, Ledomy10

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 04:55:56 pm »
Spectrals drop rate pls...

Killed like 300-400 no items at all..

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 05:31:52 pm »
You have to take into consideration that tons of people are going to reply to this thread with drop rate buff suggestions that don't need to be buffed.

Take this for example:
Spectrals drop rate pls...

Killed like 300-400 no items at all..

He's asked for spectrals to be buffed just because HE hasn't had a drop yet? Other people can get 3-4 good drops in one trip but shall we still buff those rates? No.

If you are going to go ahead with this topic you need to take into great consideration at what items/npc drop rates really need to be buffed.

Personally, myself; I think only herblore ingredients drop rates need to be buffed ATM.
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Big Chris, 66destroyer3, Triangle Dot

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 05:57:44 pm »
You have to take into consideration that tons of people are going to reply to this thread with drop rate buff suggestions that don't need to be buffed.
We won't change anything before discussing it in the team and in here as well.

Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 06:00:18 pm »
Good luck.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:03:39 pm by Deandam7 »

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 06:24:13 pm »
Wine of zamorak and potato cactus are getting a buff in our next update; monks of zamorak and banshees will be dropping them only in noted form.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Hotguy6pack

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 07:20:23 pm »
Revenants drop table are really bad. The ones who dont drop body and legs are okay but the ones who do drop these have a bad droptable. I have done like 12 trips of rev dark beasts killed 5-6 per trip and the best drop i got was a bandos statue. When i killed werewolfs i got 3rd Age mage hood first trip and 3rd age melee shield in my second trip. The rare drops being really hard to obtain while risking your stuff in level 30 multi pk wild is one of the problems. But the main problem is the drops you get instead of 3rd Age and statues. Alot of the times you will get useless stuff like 1 shark or mithril arrow tips. I couldve done some moss giants in the same time and get me some grimy rannars so this has to be changed imo. Maybe i have somse bad luck i dunno, but just wanted to talk about my experience with revs
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:23:52 pm by Hotguy6pack »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »
Bit of a big one, but turn more unnoted things like herbs, secondaries, ore/bar drops into their noted form.
Maybe do this with things like adamant armour too.

Maybe increase the beret droprate from ckeys, not too sure about it, but i've recieved none and i've used at least 100 ckeys.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 07:17:39 am »
Good luck.

Wine of zamorak and potato cactus are getting a buff in our next update; monks of zamorak and banshees will be dropping them only in noted form.
That's great to here! :)

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 09:42:52 am »
Revenants drop table are really bad. The ones who dont drop body and legs are okay but the ones who do drop these have a bad droptable. I have done like 12 trips of rev dark beasts killed 5-6 per trip and the best drop i got was a bandos statue. When i killed werewolfs i got 3rd Age mage hood first trip and 3rd age melee shield in my second trip. The rare drops being really hard to obtain while risking your stuff in level 30 multi pk wild is one of the problems. But the main problem is the drops you get instead of 3rd Age and statues. Alot of the times you will get useless stuff like 1 shark or mithril arrow tips. I couldve done some moss giants in the same time and get me some grimy rannars so this has to be changed imo. Maybe i have somse bad luck i dunno, but just wanted to talk about my experience with revs
Just luck m8. Revs got perfect drop rate
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Mary

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 09:45:31 am »
Not much use increasing regular drops on revs. Then you only need to bank more cause you dont wanna lose them. Point is you stay there until you get a rare drop or you run out, else its kinda frustrating

;3

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 10:04:19 am »
Not much use increasing regular drops on revs. Then you only need to bank more cause you dont wanna lose them. Point is you stay there until you get a rare drop or you run out, else its kinda frustrating

;3
Point is you stay there until you get a rare drop , you run out, or get killed my magers(sometimes manages to run away), else its kinda frustrating

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 10:11:39 am »

I don't think that you should complain about drop rates if you can only get that many kills per trip. I get 50+ kills using range and usually end up getting 1-3 3rd age parts per trip.

;3
Point is you stay there until you get a rare drop , you run out, or get killed my magers(sometimes manages to run away), else its kinda frustrating

Running away from magers is even easier than killing the revenants. An average PK'er in Emps is so goddamn dumb AND bad that you could AFK and survive their attacks on you.

Mary

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 10:14:48 am »

;3
Well, that's the point of having them in wild right
Pages: 1 2 3 4