The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
Re: Drop rates feedback.
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2015, 09:41:47 am »
Commander Zilyana.

Saradomin arrows drop rate is 200-400. I got 597.
No rune items in drop list. I got rune legs, rune kiteshield.
Saradomin brew drop rate is 2-8. I got 9 of those.

You even know what drop rates mean?

Perhaps confused with something else, I'm sorry.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2015, 03:01:57 pm »
Commander Zilyana.

Saradomin arrows drop rate is 200-400. I got 597.
No rune items in drop list. I got rune legs, rune kiteshield.
Saradomin brew drop rate is 2-8. I got 9 of those.

You even know what drop rates mean?

Perhaps confused with something else, I'm sorry.
You were probably talking about the amount the drop consists of. Wiki indeed says S Arrows amount is between 200-400 and you (I had the same a few times aswell :P) gained over 400.

I think this belongs to the Wiki feedback tho   :D

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2015, 06:56:20 pm »
Make everything drop less so the game is actually challenging. New items drop rates shouldn't be lower, but I think higher. This game is iizi piisi. But then again new players would have a hard time getting anything ._.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2015, 01:29:18 am »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Turoth
These things should have a better droptable, at the moment they are total and complete trash, there isn't one half-decent drop on their droptable.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Triangle Dot

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2015, 04:02:30 am »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Giant_champion

Probably enough said about their drops. I can't really say much other than to add more stuff to them, or do something with them. I can't really give any other feedback since they don't have hardly any drops!
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Mage K0

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Im a funny guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2016, 07:09:32 am »

Probably enough said about their drops. I can't really say much other than to add more stuff to them, or do something with them. I can't really give any other feedback since they don't have hardly any drops!
THEIR MAX HIT IS 1!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!
B r a g  w h e n  y o u  c a n

Mary

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2016, 01:50:27 pm »

is hardcoded and thus extremely difficult to update hence why theyre so horrid

Offline Kappaross

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2017, 08:48:15 pm »
You may want to nerf ice giants droptables. They are level 53 with 70hp and they can be safespotted. They drop tons and tons of rune items. Way too much for their level.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2017, 10:00:50 am »
@Drop rates as well as what should be good with drop tables in my opinion.
Move Zamorakian Spear to K'Ril Tsuratoth drop table(being dropped at same drop rate as Staff of light From Commander Zilyana). As it is losing it's value totally there at Mithril Dragons even though it's 1/200.
----
For Bandos, add Bandos Boots to minion drop table with higher drop rate than Graador.
For Zamorak, add Zamorak Spear to minion drop table with higher drop rate than K'ril.
For Saradomin, add Saradomin Sword to minion drop table with higher drop rate than Zilyana.
For Armadyl, add Armadyl Boots to minion drop table with higher drop rate than Kree'arra.
----
For Mithril Dragons, to lower a visage drop rate 1/750 or 1/800, considered how often they are killed off-task.
For King Black Dragon, to drop Black Dragon hatchling as well 1/1000.
For Skeletal Wyverns remove Saradomin Armour and replace it with skilling supplies and alchables.
For Hellhound remove Zamorak Armour and replace it with skilling supplies and alchables.
For Gargoyle remove Guthix Armour and replace it with skilling supplies and alchables.
For Obsidian Dragon to drop noted both hides(trip takes up to 7 - 9 kills depending if you get stacks or items worth something)
For Bloodveld to drop Blood Runes as it is original drop being famous for.
For Chaos Elemental to drop Rune Essence more common than Yew/Magic Logs. Also, remove Comp bows as they are useless on drop table and should be move to(easy, medium, hard) clue rewards.
For Chaos Druid to drop all sort of herbs(higher than irit herbs less common) and be aggressive to any level.
For Chaos Dwarf to have any sort of drop table, cause they're one of NPCs not worth killing at all.
For Jellies/Trolls to remove Granite replace with Rune Items instead. Granite should be exclusive to Gargoyles only.
For Dagganoths(74 and 92 Level) to drop big and normal bones respectively instead of dagganoth bones which should be exclusive to Dagganoth Kings and/or Dagganoth Mother.
For Dagganoth Kings make Dagganoth bones one at a time or noted all three.
For Poison Spider to have a 50 red spider eggs noted drop 1/1000.
For Hill Giant drop less Black/Steel useless items, more skilling supplies.

*Skilling supplies can be herbs, ingredients, unfinished arrow shafts, bolts, arrowtips, flax, uncuts(not in noted form), logs, ores, bars, raw/cooked food, rune essence.

It's just my thoughts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4