The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline 7ankish

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • pepperonis
    • View Profile
Re: Drop rates feedback.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 08:35:50 am »
Skilling supplies in noted form by a lot of monsters. Ironmaning=impossible.
Being an ironman doesn't mean you can't gather Snape grass by fishing. Ironmen are supposed to gather their stuff themselves (includes other skills than combat), or am I wrong?
You're right, but ironman isn't enjoyable when you're forced to create a maxed skiller by yourself before you can start training combat. No fun in that. Wanted to go for fire cape with 70 range etc, but that would mean that I need to get either 85 fishing for snapes or 74 herblore for super restores, which is kind of silly. Skilling supplies dropped by monsters wouldn't have a great effect on the game overall, for example if 1 out of 5 green dragons drops 5 noted whatever herb, that wouldn't effect the eco in no way, but would be great help for example an ironman.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 10:23:02 am »
Being an ironman doesn't mean you can't gather Snape grass by fishing. Ironmen are supposed to gather their stuff themselves (includes other skills than combat), or am I wrong?
You're right, but ironman isn't enjoyable when you're forced to create a maxed skiller by yourself before you can start training combat. No fun in that. Wanted to go for fire cape with 70 range etc, but that would mean that I need to get either 85 fishing for snapes or 74 herblore for super restores, which is kind of silly. Skilling supplies dropped by monsters wouldn't have a great effect on the game overall, for example if 1 out of 5 green dragons drops 5 noted whatever herb, that wouldn't effect the eco in no way, but would be great help for example an ironman.

That's the point of the whole challenge. If you don't enjoy it, don't create an iron man account. As simple as that.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 11:42:53 am »

That's the point of the whole challenge. If you don't enjoy it, don't create an iron man account. As simple as that.
Ironman is a self-sufficient account you make do with what you can do/make if you are only going to complain about how the server is getting stuff for bosses, then why make the god damn account?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 12:52:53 pm »

Ironman is a self-sufficient account you make do with what you can do/make if you are only going to complain about how the server is getting stuff for bosses, then why make the god damn account?

What did I just read?

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2015, 03:16:52 am »

What did I just read?

Translation - Don't make an ironman account if you're just going to bitch about it being too hard.

You're welcome.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 09:12:12 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/General_Graardor

This giant goblin has some terrible drops.

I kill this guy and get 1 super defense potion, a noted one. I kill his minions and i get the same drop unnoted. Which means I could actually use it if I needed it...

His rare drops are the minions uncommon drops. That doesn't even make sense. Yeah he drops an item worth less than 10m about 2/100 times. And some of the best armor in the game 2/100 times but his drop table is just so stupid outside of that.
Style

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 06:36:46 pm »

I kill this guy and get 1 super defense potion, a noted one. I kill his minions and i get the same drop unnoted. Which means I could actually use it if I needed it...

His rare drops are the minions uncommon drops. That doesn't even make sense. Yeah he drops an item worth less than 10m about 2/100 times. And some of the best armor in the game 2/100 times but his drop table is just so stupid outside of that.

He is an Ogre tho  ;)

I do agree with you about his drops besides the Bandos items.

Offline Bahaa70

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 06:37:57 pm »
Dragon weapons' drop rate from Dragons should definitely get a decrease, Dragons weapons aren't as famous as they were before.
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2015, 04:30:17 am »

He is an Ogre tho  ;)

He is actually an Ourg

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2015, 10:49:22 am »

He is an Ogre tho  ;)

He is actually an Ourg
meh  :'(. Go back to OSRS you kebab

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 08:34:04 am »
Dragon weapons' drop rate from Dragons should definitely get a decrease, Dragons weapons aren't as famous as they were before.
I highly doubt decreasing the droprate will make dragon weapons famous again ???

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 09:07:40 am »
I highly doubt decreasing the droprate will make dragon weapons famous again ???
It's probably rather because of the fact dragon items get dropped so often by other monsters aswell as the metal dragons that have been added. (e.g. d scims by nechryaels)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:24:35 am by Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 09:41:58 am »
It's probably rather because of the fact dragon items get dropped so often by other monsters aswell as the metal dragons that have been added. (e.g. d scims by nechryaels)

pls no ruin dem awesum alch cashmuniez

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 165 times
  • +0/-0
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2015, 09:05:17 am »
Commander Zilyana.

Saradomin arrows drop rate is 200-400. I got 597.
No rune items in drop list. I got rune legs, rune kiteshield.
Saradomin brew drop rate is 2-8. I got 9 of those.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2015, 09:37:17 am »
Commander Zilyana.

Saradomin arrows drop rate is 200-400. I got 597.
No rune items in drop list. I got rune legs, rune kiteshield.
Saradomin brew drop rate is 2-8. I got 9 of those.

You even know what drop rates mean?
Pages: 1 2 3 4