The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
Re: Drop rates feedback.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 12:14:21 am »
I don't understand that uptade about reverants can eat ??! impossible to kill them , like 3 kills per trip it's not normal
The following users liked this post: Hotguy6pack

Offline Hotguy6pack

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 04:29:16 pm »
Revenants drop table are really bad. The ones who dont drop body and legs are okay but the ones who do drop these have a bad droptable. I have done like 12 trips of rev dark beasts killed 5-6 per trip and the best drop i got was a bandos statue. When i killed werewolfs i got 3rd Age mage hood first trip and 3rd age melee shield in my second trip. The rare drops being really hard to obtain while risking your stuff in level 30 multi pk wild is one of the problems. But the main problem is the drops you get instead of 3rd Age and statues. Alot of the times you will get useless stuff like 1 shark or mithril arrow tips. I couldve done some moss giants in the same time and get me some grimy rannars so this has to be changed imo. Maybe i have somse bad luck i dunno, but just wanted to talk about my experience with revs

I don't think that you should complain about drop rates if you can only get that many kills per trip. I get 50+ kills using range and usually end up getting 1-3 3rd age parts per trip.

LOOOL. Please show me this "50+ kills per trip". You can barely do 5 kills per trip let alone 50....

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 06:04:20 pm »
Revenants drop table are really bad. The ones who dont drop body and legs are okay but the ones who do drop these have a bad droptable. I have done like 12 trips of rev dark beasts killed 5-6 per trip and the best drop i got was a bandos statue. When i killed werewolfs i got 3rd Age mage hood first trip and 3rd age melee shield in my second trip. The rare drops being really hard to obtain while risking your stuff in level 30 multi pk wild is one of the problems. But the main problem is the drops you get instead of 3rd Age and statues. Alot of the times you will get useless stuff like 1 shark or mithril arrow tips. I couldve done some moss giants in the same time and get me some grimy rannars so this has to be changed imo. Maybe i have somse bad luck i dunno, but just wanted to talk about my experience with revs

I don't think that you should complain about drop rates if you can only get that many kills per trip. I get 50+ kills using range and usually end up getting 1-3 3rd age parts per trip.

LOOOL. Please show me this "50+ kills per trip". You can barely do 5 kills per trip let alone 50....

OR

Notice how I'm risking nothing that is actually worth something. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to die in that gear to magers or revs. Just lure the biggers revs so that they cannot attack you with melee and then you use protect from range.

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 06:20:29 pm »

OR

Notice how I'm risking nothing that is actually worth something. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to die in that gear to magers or revs. Just lure the biggers revs so that they cannot attack you with melee and then you use protect from range.

Hmm 50? I think you can do 25-40 maybe... anyways u end up getting 1-3 part per trip? Damn lucky! Quit and start lottery lmao... made 200kills via slayer and not any parts.. and if u have 3 3rd piece in back u risk shitloads... also there are some teams who will easily hunt u down and smite/d scim ur arma or shield (idk what have lowest value in general)

Tried 3rd range and maybe 30 kills max :P btw do u use mage or range prot?

Nothin offensive.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 07:05:59 pm »

OR

Hmm 50? I think you can do 25-40 maybe... anyways u end up getting 1-3 part per trip? Damn lucky! Quit and start lottery lmao... made 200kills via slayer and not any parts.. and if u have 3 3rd piece in back u risk shitloads... also there are some teams who will easily hunt u down and smite/d scim ur arma or shield (idk what have lowest value in general)

Tried 3rd range and maybe 30 kills max :P btw do u use mage or range prot?

Nothin offensive.

Range prot. With 300+ magic def, the revs hit nothing on you.

Offline Pkerstr132

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 12:44:18 am »
If so change chaos elemental drops I find it highly pointless to be on the server

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 01:45:27 am »
If so change chaos elemental drops I find it highly pointless to be on the server
This was being discussed in a topic on this section or the Suggestions & Ideas section but I cannot seem to find it.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 08:26:19 am »
There's no need for "buffing" any drop rate at all, the only thing that has to be changed is buffing up the ingredients and overall drops for high-levelled monsters.

I've mentioned this already I believe but why the **** does Corporeal Beast a 600+ level monster in the wilderness cave drop 300 air runes?

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 01:28:00 pm »
There's no need for "buffing" any drop rate at all, the only thing that has to be changed is buffing up the ingredients and overall drops for high-levelled monsters.

I've mentioned this already I believe but why the **** does Corporeal Beast a 600+ level monster in the wilderness cave drop 300 air runes?

that is actually "okey" drop when u look to drop table of some other bosses *cough bandos cough

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 01:35:20 pm »

that is actually "okey" drop when u look to drop table of some other bosses *cough bandos cough

All GWD bosses are fine. If you go solo, of course you are going to get less drops. You could as well go to RS and enjoy the 1/252 and 1/384 drop rates :)

Offline 7ankish

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • pepperonis
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »
Skilling supplies in noted form by a lot of monsters. Ironmaning=impossible.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2015, 06:48:31 pm »
Having an ironman is supposed to be impossible, but we'll look into this.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 07:05:10 pm »
Being an ironman doesn't mean you can't gather Snape grass by fishing. Ironmen are supposed to gather their stuff themselves (includes other skills than combat), or am I wrong?

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 07:10:53 pm »
Emps is not designed for ironman actually, if the noted form changes, then it will take up more spaces in our inventory. Why not make it a new ironman system, so it can split the difference from normal account.

Another thing, I don't think the amount 1 for an item, should be in noted form.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2015, 07:17:19 pm »
Emps is not designed for ironman actually, if the noted form changes, then it will take up more spaces in our inventory. Why not make it a new ironman system, so it can split the difference from normal account.

Another thing, I don't think the amount 1 for an item, should be in noted form.

When you create an iron man, you accept the challenge. I would personally suggest iron men to start from non-combat skills. That way they can gather a ton of supplies before even starting doing combat.

The reason why people want noted drops is that even normal players have to play similarly to iron men. There are barely any high-level herblore supplies available in the market, which forces people to gather their own supplies. Having that one single item dropped in noted form will make more people pick them up during slayer tasks and combat training in general.
Pages: 1 2 3 4